Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care seemed to be in a certain trance when he looked in her eyes. He smiled and said,[colour=#daa520]" Ok then."[/colour] He smiled and then paid for a cupcake. He took it and then looked back at Delilah.

Care looked around the room and saw a few open tables. He smiled at her and said,[colour=#daa520] "Sure. Let's![/colour]" He smiled a flirtatious smile at Delilah.

Care was chowing down on his cupcake. He didn't even realize he had cupcake residue all over his face. He looked at Delilah and smiled. He looked at her horn and then back at her. "Yeah! I love this cupcake!" He laughed a bit and then smiled.

"Hehe,"Delilah chuckled a bit at the cupcake all over his face, she took a napkin and wiped off his face, using magic."Glad you enjoyed it."She added on after wiping his face clean then trowing the napkin away.

Care smiled as she wiped the cupcake stuff of his face. He laughed a bit and then started to look around. He looked at Delilah and said, [colour=#daa520]"So what are you going to do today?"[/colour] He smiled again. He noticed that she seemed to be really good with her magic.

Care smiled at her and said,"[colour=#daa520]Well alright then."[/colour] He then watched her eat her cupcake. He glanced over and looked out a window and looked out on the streets of Ponville.

Care smiled as she wrapped her tail around him. He wrapped his tail around her and blushed a bit. He looked up at her and said,"Want to go some place?" He smiled and tried to hide his blushing

Care smiled a bit and looked at her and said, "Let's go anywhere. I don't care." He smiled his derpy smile again as he was looking at her.

Care smiled again and said, "Fluttershy?...". He kept his smile up but he had no idea who Fluttershy was. He glanced out the window and then looked back at Delilah, "Ok. Let's go.". He stood up and waited for her.

"Okay, follow me."Delilah held out a hoof and waved then she started to trot happily towards Fluttershy's,"Fluttershy...is shy."Delilah said happily then started to almost dance while trotting on.

(((I'll be Fluttershy :) ))))

Care smiled at her and said,"Shy" I would have never guessed." He chuckled a bit and continued to follow her. He noticed she was dancing a bit while she walked and it made him chuckle. He continued to follow her.

Care looked ahead and saw the nice little cottage. He looked at Delilah and said, "[colour=#daa520]She has got a nice little place here." [/colour] He then searched through his mailbag and found two letter addressed to Fluttershy. He took them out and put them in her mailbox. He trotted back over to Delilah and smiled at her.

Delilah knocked on the door to the cottage and Fluttershy opened up he door,"[colour=#EE82EE]Oh, Hi Delilah, who,who's your,your friend?[/colour]"Fluttershy said shyly tucking her tail in between her legs."Oh, it's just Care Package, he's really nice."Delilah waved a hoof at Care then looked back at Fluttershy adn smiled a warm smile at her."[colour=#EE82EE]Oh, umm...Hi,I,I'm F,Flutter,Shy...[/colour]"She forced a smile at Care then waved a hoof for them to come inside.

Care smiled and saluted at Fluttershy. "Care Package. Mailpony.". He smiled and then walked into her cottage. He noticed that this Fluttershy was very very shy. But she seemed so nice. Care liked her for that. He looked around her cottage and noticed all the openings for little animals and such. He smiled warmly at Fluttershy and Delilah.

Care looked at Fluttershy and said,[colour=#daa520] "No thanks, I'm alright" [/colour]He smiled a warm smile at her. He glanced over at Delilah and then back to Fluttershy.

"[colour=#EE82EE]Oh,okay then,want to meet some of the critters, ooh, we could all have a picnic with tea and honey with bread...only if you want to though..."[/colour]Fluttershy got her hopes up and she smiled warmy back at Care.