Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

((OH GOD PERFECT way to make an ass of yourself to a blind guy))

Shadow quickly jumped in here "Oh well they have Banana nut, chocolate, vanilla, carrot cake, orange peel, vanilla chocolate mix, cheese cake, and generally anything you can think of they can throw into a muffin" Shadow quickly replied

((I had to XD haha))

Finny then let out a hearty laugh and said, [colour=#008080]"I wish I could see the look on your face!"[/colour] He kept laughing and smiling. But while he was laughing he was thinking about what muffin he wanted. He stopped laughing and said, [colour=#008080]"I want a vanilla chocolate mix. That sounds good."[/colour] Finny almost started to laugh again. But then he started to sniff something. He smelled..cupcakes? ((Total cupcakes reference...))

Finny continued to sniff and he said while looking around, "[colour=#008080]Do you ponies smell..cupcakes?" [/colour]

((Yes the fimfic XD))

Finny looked around some more and said, "[colour=#008080]Alright then. I was just curious."[/colour] Finny let out a tiny chuckle.

Finny scrunched upn his nose and said, "Yeah. I know what cupcakes smell like. These just smell..weird.". Finny kept his nose scrunched up.

((XD couldn't be worse than..Rainbow Factory))

Finny stopped sniffing and said, "Well never mind. I don't smell it anymore.". He smiled.

((They're both bad and you should feel bad))

"Oh umm...alright..." Shadow said, still slightly curious as to what Finny smelled. As soon as the smell left the area, Pinkie Pie bounded up to the table, ranting like normal and taking their orders. Then she jumped off back into the kitchen, ready to make their cupcakes.

((I do feel bad.))

Finny heard Pinkie take their orders. Finny was happy she finally did. When she trotted away Finny glanced in Shadow's direction and said, "I'm starved." he laughed a bit .

((Maybe Pinkie got Lightning..))

((POSSIBILITY))

Finny laughed and said, "Yeah I guess it is.". He laughed some more and then shook his head.

"What do you have planned for today?". He raised one eyebrow.

Finny laughed. "Hanging out with friends is always fun.". Finny smiled and sniffed again. He smelled cupscakes definitely that time.

Finny closed his eyes for a bit and then opened then. He glanced over at Shadow and said, "No. Not anymore. Don't worry about it.". He chuckled a bit.

Finny shrugged a bit and said, [colour=#008080]"Can we get our muffins yet?[/colour]" He laughed a bit and hoped Shadow would agree with him. He didn't want to talk about that smell anymore.

"Oh umm...sure..." Shadow replied, still a bit worried about Finny's mental state. Right then, Pinkie showed up again with everyone's muffins, Shadow putting Finny's in front of him, and taking his own. "Here you go, dig in" Shadow told Finny as he took a bite of his own muffin

Leif sat there,mortified,she snappe dout of it,following was," Dang man,it was all,beew,buzzz,bop and everthing!" She said,eyes wide,then she cocked her head in Shadows direction,still not blinking,and as still as a board.

((Haha,lol,sorry guys,i was out riding on th 4wheeler :D and I come back all creepy and stuff XD ))

Finny didn't eat his muffin yet because he was staring in Lief's direction. "[colour=#008080]What did you...beww? Buzz?"[/colour] Finny was very confused.

While Finny was waiting for Lief to explain he was taking small bites out of his muffin.

Finny laughed a bit and said, "[colour=#008080]Alright if you say so Shadow."[/colour] He smiled and then took a bite out of his muffin.

((What the...Chocolate Chips,she was NOT being Bill Cosby,for she was being..........BILL COSBY :3 get it right the first time :) Jk...))

Leif nodded,"Yeah,beep,just being,Beez,Neazzzzz, myslef,BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP!" She started freaking out,the blank facial expression drowning in her mind,she was overflowing with the image,it was slide after slide,viewing it,it got closer and closer,to where all she could see were the eyes,foam seeped out of her mouth as she sat there,fidgeting...(Scary)