Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

(Um anyways XD)

Flake just stared in Lief's direction. He then slowly put his muffin on the table and left it there. He had no expression on his face. Mainly because he was confused on what expression to have in the first place.

leif started to foam,her hooves went wild and so did her wings,the images were still stirring in her mind,the next thing she knew was she had blacked out...(Wow,she is taking this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO out of porportion XD ))

(LOlZ)

Finny heard a noise. He had no idea what it was. He started to look around and then heard a thud on the ground. He still had no idea what just happened. Finny glanced back up and back in Shadow's direction. "[colour=#008080]Did something just happen?"[/colour] He raised one of his eyebrows.

Finny's eyes got wide. "[colour=#008080]A seizure?"[/colour] He gasped a bit but then stopped himself. He gave a blank expression at where he thought Lief's body was on the ground. [colour=#008080]"What do we do?"[/colour] He was emotionless just like Shadow.

"I...really don't know" was all he replied. "Pinkie!" he called over. Pinkie Pie quickly ran up to him, asking him of he was having a cheery day. "Ya doing fine, but can you please make sure my friend is fine? She started acting all weird and she probably had a seizure" he replied, pointing to her on the ground. Pinkie laughed at that and dragged her away, saying she'll take good care of her.

((Oh no...Pinkie got her...))

Finny heard Pinkie come up and then take Lief away. Finny glanced around and then back in Shadow's direction. "[colour=#008080]Well...I hope she's going to be alright."[/colour] He chuckled a bit.

Leif awoke,feeling Pinkie Pie dragging her away,she shuffled her wings and flew up out of Pinkie's grip,"I'm fine!" She yelled before flying back and sitting down next to them,"Hi everpony...I'm fine just so you know,just a spasm..."

"Haha,haha,okay,okay... I was a little agitated because of how Finny can't see us." Leif said while looking over at Finny,"I just want for him to be able to see the light and grass,and us,and other creatures!"

Finny blushed a bit sense the two were talking about him and his sight. It was true what they said. He could not see. But Finny honestly had no idea how he could see things that they couldn't see. He chuckled a bit and said, "[colour=#008080]While I can't see...how can I see things you guys can't see exactly?"[/colour] He raised one eyebrow at both of them.

Finny then remembered that he did know that type of spell. He never used it that often. Finny chuckled a bit then said, [colour=#008080]"While I can use that spell. I don't like to use it that often. I fear that if I use it to much I will become jealous of what I could see." [/colour]Finny smiled happily.