Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Shadow chuckled a bit, realizing no one had ever explained it to Leif. He turned to her before saying "Well since Finny is blind he has a sort of sight spell. It lets him see more than we can, because even though we can see everything in front of us, we only pay attention to one thing at a time. But his spell allows him to pay attention to absolutely everything in his surroundings" Shadow explained

Finny chuckled a bit before blushing slightly. He didn't like all of the attention very much. But he figured he would get over it. Finny cleared his throat and just looked down. He scuffed his hooves a bit before looking up in Shadow's direction. He tilted his head and said, [colour=#008080]"How do you know so much about the spell?" [/colour]he raised one eyebrow. [colour=#008080]"You're not blind as well right?"[/colour] Finny laughed.

(Hop on in.)

Finny laughed again. "[colour=#008080]Shadow I was joking." [/colour]He rolled his eyes and then scuffed his hooves a bit. He was still chuckling a bit.

Above them, a distorted warping sound appeared, followed by a pony shouting "No" repeatedly before falling to the ground. The pony, a unicorn, pushed themselves up, muttering, "I've got the actual teleporting down... It's just a matter of where I end up."

(referring to the pony as ambiguously as I have not decided who it is just yet)

Finny heard the voice of a different pony. Or at least he figured it was a pony's voice. Finny jumped up a bit and moved back when he heard the crash noise. He just looked around with his grey eyes and said, "[colour=#008080]What just happened?!"[/colour] He was quite confused how.

The Unicorn shook the dust off of her, answering Finny as she did, "I fell from the sky, to put it simply. Teleportation spell gone wrong," she tapped a hoof on her chin, "Maybe I need to focus more on where I want to go, not actually getting there next time."

Finny smiled a bit. He could tell the pony was a mare on account of her voice. Finny chuckled a bit and looked in the mare's genreal direction..[colour=#008080] "Teleportation spells seem difficult."[/colour] he chuckled again. "[colour=#008080]I'm Finny by the way." [/colour]He smiled agian.

Finny smiled at Denim. He hesitated a bit. [colour=#008080]Did she stick out a hoof? [/colour]Finny's horn then started to glow slightly and he closed his eyes. He then grabbed her hoof and shook it. His horn quite glowing and he smiled at her. Denim seemed nice. "[colour=#008080]It's a pleasure to meet you Denim.[/colour]" He smiled warmly at her.

Finny glanced in her direction and said, "Where do you work? Well I mean..what do you do?" he let out a small chuckle. He then glanced around the room a bit but the came back to looking in Denim's direction.

Finny chuckled a bit. "Manehatten eh?" Finnu put his hoof up to his chin and smiled. "I've only been there maybe...once or twice...beutiful city.". Finny then blushed just a bit and scratched his mane. "At least I think it is.". He chuckled nervously.