Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Denim was wrapped in her own little world, speaking out loud to herself, "I actually just teleported from there. I was practicing for a demonstration I would be giving in a few weeks. My professor will be livid if I don't get back to him soon. Maybe I should use this as an excuse for a vacation?

She finally heard what Finny had said and nodded in agreement, "Oh it is! What would you say your fav-... Wait, you think?" She tilted her head and narrowed her forest green eyes, "What do you...?" Then it struck her. She cover her mouth with one hoof, "Oh! Forgive me! I hadn't realized you were blind... Apologies...!"

Finny let out a big laugh. He smiled a big warm smile at Denim and said while still laughing, "I was wondering if you were ever going to notice!". He laughed again and then sighed a happy sigh. He loved a good joke. What Denim said made him happy.

"It's alright though. Just cause I'm blind I'm not asking for any pity from anypony.". He shook his head and laughed again.

Despite Finny dispelling her fear, she still blushed slightly in embarrassment, keeping a forelegs over her cheeks to hide it. She turned to Lief, nodding, "Oh yes! The music program is lovely! I haven't taken part in it myself, but I've heard the work of those who have. So you're a musician then?"

((Pffhaha, I was confused myself for a second there :P))

Denim conjures little numbers in the air as she speaks at 90 miles per hour, ticking them off as she goes, "Well, I attempted to teleport myself, and succeeded in the general teleportation, but not exactly where I originally meant to end up. Then I spoke with Finny about Manehatten, and nearly made a fool of myself, then Lief and I began discussing Manehatten University's music program, and now I'm speaking with you."

Shadow stared at her wide-eyed, his brain taking a bit of time to process what she just said. "Oh...umm ok..." was all he replied, still shocked that she was almost the equivalent of Pinkie Pie in talking speed. "So..." he finally spoke up, still slightly shocked "You in that school? What program are you in? Or just what do you do?" he asked.

She shrugged, completely oblivious that she nearly left him in the dust previously, "Technically yes, I do attend the school. I'm more of a working student however. I work as a teacher's aide in the Magic Program, which is the one I had been taking. I decided to stick around after graduation to learn more. I do a bit of this and that there. What about you? What do you do?"

"Hm? Me in music? You may have misunderstood, I'm a student of Magic. But I can understand if you got confused, I can speak rather swiftly at times. But to answer the question. Reading is a good pastime, as well as listening to music, and I enjoy the outdoors. Despite living in a city, I prefer small towns like this." Denim said, gesturing around her.

Finny had spaced out for a second. When he came back to the ponies were talking about music or something. Finny smiled in both of their directions. He himself knew really nothing about music. But he always loved to hear music.

"Well...we're in Sugar Cube Corner and they have the best sweets in all of Ponyville. We have my club that isn't open until around 7. Rarity makes dresses in the Carousel Boutique. Applejack runs Sweet Apple Acres, the apple farm with the tastiest apples in Equestria. There's a library that Twilight runs and a few other shops like Bon Bon's Confections, Lyra's instrument shop, and some other small stores" Shadow replied

Finny put his hoof up to his chin and closed his eyes. "[colour=#008080]Well there are lots of things here..I believe."[/colour] He smiled and then stretched a bit. He then chuckled slightly before admitting. "[colour=#008080]That might be a better question for a different pony." [/colour]He then looked in Shadow and Lief's directions.

Leif sat and listened quietly,before saying,"Hmm,well,I am writing a new song,when I am finished I will sing it to you," She smiled then looked over at Finny,she smiled,then looked back down at her hooves,"Oh my,would you look at the time," She looked at a clock,"I have to go to my Friend Delilah's,we scheduled to hang out today,Any pony want to come?" She asked,gesturing around at the ponies.

((Haha,hehe,heh,I'll get the club thing in somehow... :mad: ))

"No,come on along if you'd like,for Deliah loves to meet new ponies," Leif smiled and cocked her head towards Finny and Shadow,"want to come too?" She asked.

((Now we have to wait For shadow streak and Derpyy :P ))