Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

(Sorry XD I was busy or else I would have had him say hello earlier haha))

Finny jumped back a bit and sighed. "[colour=#008080]Dear Celestia you scared me."[/colour] He laughed at himself a bit before closing his eyes and sighing. He kept his smile on and then looked in Delilah's direction. "[colour=#008080]I am Finny."[/colour] His smiled turned warm.

"Hi,nice to meet you Finny,sorry to have startled you,I am Delilah," She nodded,then used her magic to shut the door. Then Delilah flew over and landedinfront of everypony,"Alrighty then,what do ya'll wanna do now?" She asked.

Finny smiled a warm smile and said, [colour=#008080]"Nice to meet you..again.[/colour]" He chuckled a bit and then looked over in Lief's direction. He kept his smile and said,[colour=#008080] "I'm up for anything. Well" [/colour]He then started to scratch his mane. [colour=#008080]"Well almost anything."[/colour] He chuckled again.

"Same here," Count me in!" Thunderbolt and Leif shrugged. Delilah smiled,how about we all....play outside?" Thunderbolt gave her a dead-pan face before smiling,"I'd love that! Flyign around all phhhhhheeeuuuuwwww!" he looked around and saw ponies staring at him,he clushed slightly then stepped back.Delilah looked at him puzzled,"Hmm...any ideas?" She asked.

Finny chuckled a bit at the idea of playing outside. He was a bit skeptical on the idea but he didn't want to rain on anyponys fun.

Finny then heard another pony make an awkward phew sound. He had no idea who did it but there was silence after the pony did it so it must have been awkward.

Finny smiled and then said, "To be honest...I don't usually play outside.". He smiled at whoever.

Finny heard Denim mention that she wanted a tour of the town. Finny was happy to tag along. He smiled and said, "[colour=#008080]Sounds great to me!"[/colour] Finny then stretched his hooves and prepared himself for the trek.

Delilah glanced over at Thunderbolt who was smiling like never before,he said," OOOH,oooh,and after the tour,we could go check out the academy!!!" He bounce up and down,"Even if you can't fly,you could take the hot air balloon!" He squealed a bit,obviously over excited. Delilah smiled," Sure,sounds great,both the ideas,"

Finny liked the idea of going someplace. He had never ridden in a hot air balloon before. Finny laughed a bit and said, "I'm up for anything.". Though he particularly didn't care for the idea of going and...seeing the Academy though. But he didn't want to rain on anypony's parade.

Finny got up and stretched a bit. He glanced around and continued to stretch. When he was done he groaned a bit and then sighed happily. It felt good to stretch. He then trotted closer to the ponies voices and said, "We could go see...like Twilight...or somepony maybe.". He half smiled.