Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care looked over at Shadow and said, "What me? Pppfftt nah. I was just happy to deliver mail is all.". He smirked a bit and then moved his mailbag around. He glanced over and saw Lief talking with Spike.

Care looked back at Shadow Twilight left and said, "So there are 5 other elements?". He looked at him quizzically. He then glanced at his mailbag and back at Shadow. "Well, what now? I don't have anything to do in this Library. Do you?"

"Ya there are 5 others, and no I don't have anything else to do in the Library. Why don't you check which mail you have to deliver? That way we can go in the directions that you have mail to deliver, and at the same time I can show you what are down those directions!"

Care looked around awkwardly. He then checked his bag. He found a few letters all addresses to the same place. He picked them up and examined them. He kept trying to say the name of the business. He wanted to ask the name of the business but he decided to just chance it. He looked up at Shadow and said, "Well I have a few letters that go to..the..Carousel..Bou..Boutique?..Is that a store here or something?". He looked at Shadow and then back at the letters.

He put the letters back in his bag and then glanced around the library. He looked at Shadow again and said, "Well sometime if you want to you could introduce me to the other 5 elements!". He smiled again and chuckeld a bit. He didn't want to seem like a burden to Shadow.

"Sure! Carousel Boutique is owned by one of them! The Element of Generosity, Rarity. Alright, since we're going in the general direction of that, we might as well stop by and say hi to Rainbow Dash, who is another Element". Shadow starts walking in the direction of Carousel Boutique.

Care continued to trot with Shadow. He heard him saw that this Rarity was another element. He gasped and then kept up with him.

"Rainbow Dash? Who is she? And Rarity eh...". Care couldn't believe that he was getting to meet almost all of the elements of Harmony in one day! He was very happy. He then pushed his mailbag around again and checked for the letters for Rarity. They were there and he calmed himself down.

"Rainbow Dash is Ponyville's best weatherpony. Sadly, even if she can do her job right, she tends to slack off and sleep on some clouds instead" he explained as they trotted to Carousel Boutique. "Normally the clouds she sleeps on are around Ponyville Square which we're going to trot through, so we'll be able to talk to her for a bit".

Care smiled at Shadow and then looked at his wings. He flapped them a bit and then he said, "So she's a Pegasus?". He obviously knew the the answer but he just wanted to make small talk. He then heard Shadow say she was a weather pony. He remembered when he was a little colt seeing the weather ponies flying to and fro. But the life of a mailpony was for him. He kept up with Shadow but the used his wings to lift himself off the ground and started to hover slightly behind him.

Care glanced over at Shadow and said, "Oh I'm sorry! I knew you were a Pegasus but I was just flying to stretch my wings!". Care laughed a bit and kept up with Shadow.

((Do you want to RP dashie? Or do you want me to? I don't mind :) ))

((I'll RP her :) sorry for no text colour though :( on my phone haha.))

Dashie was resting on a cloud. She signed a happy sigh and looked at the clouds around her. She had moved most of the clouds in the right places but she would move the others later. She rolled around on the cloud for a bit and then she hung her head off the cloud. "Ugh..I'm so bored.". She said with a heavy sigh.

She looked down at Ponyville and saw two ponies trotting down the street. She recognized one of them and it was Shadow. She knew that pony but she had no idea who the pony next to him was. She then stood up and flew down to Shadow and Care.

She flew up to Shadow and said, "Hey Shadow! You like your going to be doing fun things.". She looked over at Care and said, "Who's the new pony?". She snickered a bit and flicked Care's mailbag with her tail.

Care watched as Dashie flew down and started chatting with him and Shadow. Care had no idea who this pony was but she flicked his mailbag and he didn't like that.

He smiled at her and then looked at Shadow since she spoke to him anyways.

Leif said goodbye to Spike and followed Shadow and Care through twon,she didn't remember ever seeing this side of town,she saw RD and just did what she did best,hide behind other ponies,she hid behind Care and Shadow,ducking down only peering through cracks in their manes,"Mmm..."She whispered to herself,she was scared of meeting new ponies,although she loved making friends,this pony though,she was not for sure of.

Care stated at the mare with wide eyes. "First Twilight and now Rainbow Dash?!". Care gasped and then looked at Rainbow. He smiled a big smile at her. He was so confused on what to say around these mares. He glanced over at Shadow. He took a big breath and looked at Dashie and saluted her. "That's correct! I'm Care Package. Equestria's awesomest mailpony!". He smiled and then stopped saluting her.

He glanced behind him and saw Lief behind him.

"Hehe..."Leif noticed that Care had saw her behind him,she braced herself to do the best,she stood tall,ears up,tail swaying,she walked out from behind Care and looked right at RD she said shyly,"Hi..."she diverted her gaze over to the ground.

Rainbow had on a sort of smug smile. She couldn't help but feel at least twenty percent cooler than the ponies.

She glanced over at Care and said, "Oh really?". She smirked at him. She then laughed a bit and then saluted Care back. She looked at Shadow and said, "Oh you guys have met Twilight? She's a bit of an egghead but, I like her.". She smiled a big smile. She then saw the other pony with them.

She trotted over to Lief and said, "Well Hello. Nice to meet you!"