Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care looked at the white mare. He trotted up to her and said, "Miss..Rarity?". He put on a smile and looked at her.

He glanced over at Rainbow and saw her giggling a bit. He glanced over at Shadow and saw him looking at him.

Rarity returned,comb held by magic,"[colour=#800080]Hmm.."[/colour]She looked at Shadow and took a comb to his mane,she fixed it up,spikey and all,then she went to Care,she brushed his mane out straight in the back choppy in front,Then she went over to Leif and brushed hers,it looked just like her own,"[colour=#800080]There,now you all look exceptional[/colour]."Rarity smiled at them all,knowing not to mess with RD she left her alone.

"[colour=#800080]Oh...umm..yes darling,I just couldn't resist myself[/colour]."Rarity just smiled then asked,"[colour=#800080]So then if you all are not here for makeovers,then what are you here for then?"[/colour]She asked confused.

Care felt his mane for a bit. He didn't know exactly what to think. He likes his mane the way it was but he also like it like this.

Care heard Shadow introduce him. He saluted Rarity and opened his mouth to talk. Then Rainbow came in and interrupted Care. She pointed at him and said in a sort of mocking tone, "He's Equestria's awesomest mailpony.". She giggled a bit then then flew over and messed with his mane.

He swatted at her and she moved away laughing. Care looked over at Shadow and said, "I see what you mean."

Leif examined her mane,It looked just like Rarity's!She smothed it out,but it was curled now.She didn't mind it being down again while curled,she looked over at Rarity and smiled sheepishly,"You,design clothes."She said trying to make small talk."[colour=#800080]Yes darling,I do make fashion clothing,here come[/colour]!"Rarity pulled in Leif and dressed her up in a dress,"[colour=#800080]Like it[/colour]?"She asked.Leif looked over herself,"Umm...we aren't really here for this miss."She just smiled shyly and stood there.

Care said goodbye to Rarity and so did Rainbow. Care then heard Shadow talking to him. Care moved his bag around and he looked in it. He moved some mail around and said, "Well it says here that I have a package that is supposed to go to..Sweet Apple Acres.". He put the letter back in his bag and he looked up at Shadow. He smiled at him. Rainbow then moved in front of Care and said, "Well..how come I didn't get any mail mister mailpony?". She looked at Care with squinted eyes. She was kidding with him. Care started to get flustred. "Uh..well um..I don't really know..really.". He gave her a sheepish chuckle. Rainbow laughed and held her stomach.

Care signed and then looked back over at Shadow.

Rainbow then looked at Lief and said, "Huh? Oh well...you just be more like me. I've never really explained it before.". She laughed a bit.