Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

((Sorry I was eating XD))

Care took off after the other ponies. He then thought in his mind. "Is it weird that I keep delivering mail to the elements? Why is that?". He then came back to his senses and almost hit a branch. He dodged it and kept flying.

He sighed and then saw Rainbow fly by him, "Yeah that's some flying skills you got there Care!". She laughed and then flew ahead of all of the ponies

She turned around and looked at them all and then zoomed ahead even faster than before.

"Huh...okay."Leif flew into the air and went at a normal pace,"I guess I'll never be able to make any other friends,I'm just to non-cool,and shy,and dumb,retarted,stupid,"She stopped herself to just sigh a bit,realizing that she was very smart,she underestimated her smartness,she just let out another big sigh.

"Ya right" Shadow replied "don't knock yourself before getting the opinion of others. You aren't non-cool, you're just yourself. That means that you have to find the perfect friends that fit you, not try and fit other people's descriptions of a perfect friend. You being shy makes you that much more cute which would probably make other ponies want to be your friend more. You're not dumb, retarded, or stupid, because so far I've seen you ask all the Elements some pretty interesting questions"

Care kept flying at a normal speed. He then stopped and looked behind him and saw Lief and Shadow stopped. He looked up and saw Dash already ways ahead of him. He sighed and said, "Dang she's fast.". He then figured that Shadow and Lief would get to Sweet Apple Acres soon enough. He could tell where it was since he saw the huge farmlands. He slowed down his flying speed and flew towards the farm. He had to deliver his mail anyways.

"Hey! Get back here!" Shadow yelled as he tried to figure out Leif's flight pattern so he could get to where she would be before she would. Eventually he managed to catch on to her flight pattern, instantly flying in a diagonal towards where she would be, tagging her once he got there. "Ha! Catch me if you can!" he teased before sticking his tongue out at her.