Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

((You kids calm down XD))

Care flew down to the farmland and saw an abundance of apples. He noticed Dash was chilling on a haystack near where he landed. She hopped up and looked at Care. [colour=#008080]"Glad to see you made it. I thought I was going to be here forever."[/colour] She laughed a bit. [colour=#008080]"Thought I was expecting to see Shadow first. Not you mister mailpony."[/colour] She laughed again and then Care laughed as well. Dash looked at him and said, [colour=#008080]"You know, you're alright Care. I mean you haven't talked much but you're alright."[/colour]

Care laughed and then said, [colour=#daa520]"Gee thanks Rainbow Dash." [/colour] He then pulled out the letters and said,[colour=#daa520] "Um..so where is..Applejack?"[/colour] He showed Rainbow the letters and she started to read the letter. "[colour=#daa520]Applejack should be here somewhere. Come on let's go." [/colour] Dash then grabbed Care by his hoof and started to drag him around. He instantly started flying around with her and pushed her hoof off him.

((I know that,I just needed something to say,besides in the pony world anything can happen right?! ;D ))

"Dang it!"She tucked in her legs like a bird in flight,then she got an idea,take the electricity that flows from behind and infront of him,and I'll become electrically charged! She went behind him,absorbing Electricity.

((How would that even work,it would just shock her?!))

((Well fine then!! XD))

Care kept up with Dash. He was also examining the farm and learning it. He would need to learn this place since it was going to be his new home.

While they were flying around Dash turned around to Care and said, "[colour=#008080]So did you grow up in Cloudsdale? Because something about your face seems familiar."[/colour]

Care looked at Dash and said, [colour=#daa520]"Yes I did. I hate to say it but I don't remember you Dash. I'm sorry." [/colour] He laughed a bit.

"Hey don't worry about it. I was probably to busy racing and being awesome and what not." she smiled at him and then continued to scan the farm.

Care was about to speak but then Dash interrupted him and said, [colour=#008080]"Hey there's Applejack! Come on Care!"[/colour] She zoomed down to where AJ was. Care proceeded to fly after her.

The two landed and trotted up to AJ. Care noticed the first thing about AJ was her hat. He figured she was a farm pony but he didn't picture her like this. He smiled at her. She seemed like the nicest mare of all.

Rainbow Dash trotted up to AJ and said, [colour=#008080]"Hey AJ!"[/colour]

AJ looked at Dash and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Well howdy there Rainbow Dash! What are ya'll doing here?[/colour]" AJ then looked over at Care and then back at Rainbow. She squinted her eyes and smiled a funny smile. "[colour=#ff8c00]And who's your friend Dashie?" [/colour] She smiled at Dash with her eyes half closed.

Rainbow pushed AJ and said, "[colour=#008080]He's uh..he's."[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"Care Package, ma'am. I am Care Package. Equestria's awesomest mailpony!" [/colour] He saluted AJ.

AJ saluted him back playfully and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Well it's uh nice tuh meet ya Care!"[/colour]

((XD absolutely, although it's hard to tell it's exaggeration when it's an RP and you're supposed to take everything seriously, but ok XD))

Shadow could see Sweet Apple Acres below them, so he quickly changed his wings' positions so that he was slowly slowing down while descending.

"Hehe glad you had fun" Shadow commented "but now it's time for you to meet Applejack"

((I just realized that a Sonic Shadowboom would be a giant red and black cone with a red and black screwed up pattern behind him, making it look like a giant arrow made of pure evil XD))

AJ looked over at Care and said,[colour=#ff8c00] "So Ah see you're a mailpony. Did you come to give me mail or something?" [/colour]She chuckled a bit

Care then laughed a bit and said, "[colour=#daa520]Yes ma'am."[/colour] He pulled out the letters and handed them to her.

Aj put them in her saddlebag. She smiled at Care and said, "Well thank ya kindly Care."

Rainbow then came in and gave Care a noogie. [colour=#008080]"Care's the new pony AJ!"[/colour] She laughed at him and smiled at AJ

[colour=#ff8c00]"Well you're not making him feel very welcome by doing that now! Stop that Rainbow!"[/colour]

Rainbow then quit and put her hoofs behind her back. She then looked off into the distance and saw Lief and Shadow coming towards the farm. "[colour=#008080]Hey! Looks like they are finally about to finish Care.[/colour]" She nudged him and laughed. Care then looked in the direction of the two ponies.