Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care trotted up to him and waved goodbye to AJ. Rainbow hovered above. Care looked at Shadow and said,[colour=#daa520]"Well somepony's eager to leave."[/colour] He snickered a bit and then moved his mailbag around. He picked out a small package and said, "[colour=#daa520]Well um...this one goes to a....I can't really read this..here you tell me."[/colour] He handed Shadow the package and pointed at the TO address.

Shadow was in his own little world. The thought of possibly having Leif as a marefriend was quite enticing. But that can't happen he thought. She's too good. "Alright this mail? Well it says it's toooooooo.....Fluttershy? huh" he said, obviously interested at what she would get.

((HAHAHAHAHA i win!))

Leif still followed in behind of everypony else,she was thinking iin her head at how much she really wanted Shadow as a Stallionfriend,(boyfriend XD) she wanted to ask him,but she needed the right time though.

((in all of pony fandom, it's called coltfriend and marefriend XD))

As they walked up to Fluttershy's cottage, Shadow could see all the animals around it scamper away, obviously afraid of the new ponies. As Shadow knocked on the door, he quickly added "Hey Fluttershy it's just me, I want to introduce you to some new ponies here. One of them is your new mailpony and he even has mail to deliver to you!" Shadow called out.

Care looked at Shadow and said, [colour=#000080]"Flutter..shy?" [/colour] He looked at the other ponies with confusion in his face.

Rainbow flew over and put her hoof around his neck, [colour=#daa520]"Fluttershy is another element Care."[/colour] She smiled at Lief and Shadow.

Care looked at the other ponies and caught up with them to go to Fluttershy's cottage.[colour=#000080] "I swear my mail was meant to go to all of the elements today or something!" [/colour]He laughed and caught up with them.

Rainbow looked over at her friends and said, [colour=#008080]"Well this is Shadow. This is Lief. And this is Care." [/colour] She smiled at Care. She looked at Fluttershy and said, [colour=#008080]"I believe Care has mail for Care has mail for you."[/colour]

She nudged him and and smiled.

Care blushed a bit.

Care and Rainbow trotted in the door. First thing Care noticed were all of the creatures moving about in her cottage.

He pulled out the package and handed it to Fluttershy. "[colour=#daa520]Here you go miss."[/colour] He smiled at her.

"[colour=#EE82EE]Oh,umm,good..."[/colour]Fluttershy stammered to say,"[colour=#EE82EE]Oh critters,come on out,the ponies are friendly[/colour]."She said calmly and all the little Woodland critters came out of their hiding spots."Th[colour=#EE82EE]ank you[/colour]." She took the package and placed it on the table.

Care looked around at all of the animals that came in. He smiled at them. He smiled at Fluttershy. She seemed like a very very nice mare

Care looked at Rainbow dash Rainbow looked at Care and said, "Hey let's go visit Twilight!". Care looked at her and smiled. He then looked over at Shadow as he was with Lief.

"Sure let's go! Shadow? Lief?"