Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care and Shadow were near Rarity's. He noticed Shadow was liking to looks he was getting. He like them as well but not as much. He looked at Shadow and said, "Well that's awesome.". He then saw two mares walk out of Rarity's. They were wearing elegant dresses. Care nudged Shadow and said, "Hey is that Rainbow and Lief?"

Rainbow trotted outside with Lief. She moved her dress around a bit and smiled. She saw two well dressed stallions trotting towards them. Rainbow looked at Lief and said, "I think it is! Wow..they cleaned up..". She laughed a bit and blushed.

Leif ran out quickly and shut the door,"Phew,hey Rainbow,is that Care and Shadow walking towards us?"She asked pointing to them."Oh,okay,it is!"She recognized them then just smiled.

Edited by LightningStreak

Rainbow heard Shadow yell and she said, "Shadow! Care! Hey!!" she laughed and then focused on Care.

Care looked at Dash and blushed. She looked so beautiful to him. He was speechless. He trotted up to her and said, "Rain..rainbow..you look..absol-". She stopped him again and blushed hard. She looked around at the other ponies staring at them. She smiled at Shadow and Care and said, "So where you stallions taking us?". She flicked Care with her tail.

Care smiled and looked at Shadow. He said, "A restauraunt in Canterlot."

(Ok!)

Rainbow smiled and turned to Care.

The two just smiled at each other. Care used his hoof to move her mane a bit. And he planted a small kiss on her cheek.

She blushed and then planted the same type of kiss on his cheek.

((Hire a chariot taxi?))

Care put his wing around Dash and said, "Wanna call a chariot taxi?". Dash blushed a bit and smiled. She put her wing around Care as well.

The chariot arrived and Care and Dash smiled. Care trotted up to the chariot and opened then door and said, "Mares first.". He chuckeld at Dash and Lief.

Dash climbed in while laughing at what Care said.

Care smiled and laughed a bit at what Shadow said. He hopped in the chariot and sat rather close to Dash. He realized how soft her dress was. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled at him and blushed. Then Care looked over at Shadow and Lief. He smiled at them.

Care looked over at Lief and Shadow and said, "I don't know about you guys..but I'm excited..I wonder if anypony we know will be there.". Care then looked over at Rainbow and nuzzled her a bit. She giggled and nuzzled him back.