Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care smiled at what Shadow said. Care looked over at Lief and said, "Well he wasn't always a prince. But he became a prince a few months back. He is my best friend! He helped me get my cutie mark!". Care stopped talking and chuckled a bit.

Rainbow looked over at Shadow and said, "I'm enjoying it greatly!" She smiled and put her hoof through Care's. Rainbow looked at Shadow and said, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Care smiled at what Shadow said. He glanced over at Dash and pulled her closer. He smiled at her and moved her mane around. While looking at Dash he said, "Yeah..he's pretty great.". Care got lost in Dash's eyes.

He snapped out of it and looked at Lief. "Well maybe one day we can all meet him again.". He smiled.

Rainbow smiled at them and laughed. She remembered Light. She had never really talked to him that much. She wasn't focusing on Light though. She was focused on Care.

Care smiled and looked over at Rainbow. "I know what I'm getting. Do you dear?". Rainbow scoffed a bit but smiled at Care. "Dear? That's new. But I know what I'm getting.". She laughed a bit.

Shadow chuckled at Leif's response, giving in and letting her do it. "Ya sure you can take from me, it's fine. Don't worry, I'll get something good" The waiter came back and took their menus and their orders, coming back with some glasses and a bottle of wine for them to share.

Care smiled at Shadow as he poured the wine. He then looked at Dash who was also smiling at Shadow. He chuckled a bit and said, "You know I've never even seen this place before.". He laughed a bit again.

Care nodded in approval to what Shadow said, "True that!" he laughed again. Rainbow laughed with Care.

Rainbow looked around the restaurant and then back to Care and Shadow. "So how did you two meet?" she pointed at Lief and Shadow and laughed a bit.

Care smiled and nodded again. "Very good tour by the way.". He looked at Rainbow and winked at her.

She laughed and said, "Well isn't that nice.". She smiled at Lief and Shadow.

Care blushed a bit and said, "Ha..ha whaaaat? My eyes never..uh..looked..um..much..". He took a drink of wine and Dash was just looking at Care with a funny expression on her face. She looked at Care and Shadow and said with a laugh, "My flank hmm?". She laughed again and so did Care.

Care laughed with Shadow and said, "You know he's got a point Dashie.". He laughed again.

Dash sighed and said, "My flank is just one of my many features.". Then Care's face lit up and he looked at Shadow. He then glanced back at Dash and smiled and chuckled a sheepish chuckle.