Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

((I'm sorry XD haha))

Rainbow laughed and said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry.". She laughed again. Care laughed with her and then looked back at Shadow. He clapped his hooves together and said, "So lets get rid of the awkwardness. Somepony make small talk!". He laughed and opened the table up for any conversation.

Care pointed at Lief and said, "There's your mare!". He laughed a bit.

He couldn't believe Shadow was a famous DJ. "So how is the life of DJing Shadow?" Care said.

"Hm well...I don't know really, I've gotten so used to it that it really isn't that much for me anymore" he laughed "I guess I get asked to host lots of parties, I get lots of favors from places like this and people who want to suck up to me, a lot of mares are always yelling for me but that always gets annoying, and I just have enough money to always buy myself whatever I want, and that's pretty much it" he mused.

Care and Rainbow nodded in approval of Shadow's life. Care held his glass up and said, "Well that sounds like a great life!". He put his glass down and then he felt Dash put her hoof on his leg. He smiled at her and she smiled at him. He then looked back at Shadow and smiled.

"Oh,umm..only if you think my voice is that good..."Leif blushed a bit then smiled,she wanted to accept the offer,but was not sure that she could raise her Fluttershy like voice enough,"I'll take the offering though."Leif said smiling towards Shadow.

Rainbow and Care both smiled at the two. Care was happy for what Shadow just did.

Care then looked over at Dash and said, "And me spending time with you is amazing.". He smiled at her.

Rainbow smiled at Care and giggled a bit. "Well I think you are at least 20% cooler than any other stallion I've met.". She smiled at Care then glanced over to Shadow. "No offense Shadow." she said with a laugh.

((I wanna bring Light in this! :) haha))

Care and Dash both looked over at the table Lief pointed. Not only did Care see Princess Celestia. He also saw Light and Luna!

Care looked back at Shadow and Lief and said, "And Light and Luna!!". He was so excited now. And so was Dash. Care looked at Lief and Dash and said, "Wanna go visit them?! I mean if we can..". Rainbow laughed a bit and smiled at Lief and Care.

"Sure" Shadow told them "I've talked to them once or twice myself"

Shadow got out of his chair and walked up behind Princess Luna, quickly throwing his hooves around her eyes, which made everypony in the room gasp at his boldness "Guess who!" he proclaimed

[colour=#0000CD]"Only one pony exists that I know of who would be daring enough to play such a practical joke" [/colour]Luna giggled, quickly turning around and hugging Shadow [colour=#0000CD]"It is nice to see thou once more"[/colour]

[colour=#DDA0DD]"Hello Shadow. It is quite a surprise to see you have arrived here at the same time that we have" [/colour]Celestia said

"Oh I'm just on a double date with my marefriend. By the way I wanted to introduce all of you to my friends and marefriend" Shadow said as he dragged everyone over.

Care trotted up to Light and hoof bumped him. "It's great to see you again.". Care smiled at Light. Light chuckeld a bit and said, "It's even better to see you my friend.". Light looked over at Rainbow and then back at Care. "I see Rainbow has met you.". Rainbow giggled and then put her wing over Care. Care chuckeld a bit and said, "Best mare I've ever met.". He smiled at her.

Care looked back at Light and said, "So what are you doing here?". Light chuckled a bit and said, "Just having a bite to eat with Celestia and Luna.". Light smiled and glanced over at Luna and Celsestia.

Care couldn't believe he was standing right next to Luna and Celestia!

Rainbow moved closer to him and kept her wing around him. He smiled and put his wing around her.

((Nope! XD))

Dash looked back and saw Lief sulking in her chair. She flew over and grabbed her with a smile. She grabbed her and said, "Come on Lief! Come be with us!". She kept pulling on Lief's dress.

Care and Light were just staring at Dash and Lief. They both laughed.

Dash saw how more and more ponies were staring at them. Rainbow blushed a bit and said, "Lief you sing in front of crowds right? Why can't you just come talk with us?". She kept pulling on Lief. She didn't want to rip her dress.

((Haha XD))

Dash stopped pulling on her dress when Lief's tone of voice changed. She frowned a bit and said, "Well..if you don't want to..". She started to sulk and trotted back over to Care and Light.

Light looked at Dash and said, "She ok?". Care said, "Yeah Dash. What's up?"

Care and Light looked at Dash caringly. Dash sighed and said, "Yeah she's fine. She just doesn't want to come over here."

All three of the ponies sighed.