Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

"Yeah,lucky you."Leif smiled and nuzzled Shadow,she then looked at Rainbow and said,"I'm surprised you're not ripping that dress off."She chuckled at what she said then continued to pick at the rip in her dress,until it ripped some more.

((G2G for the night :( RP with ya tomorrow :D ))

Rainbow smiled at Lief and said, "Oh I plan on it. Don't worry.". She laughed a bit and so did Care.

Care looked down at his tux and remembered Shadow said he could keep it. He would have to find a place for it at home. He smiled and glanced out one of the windows for a second. Then he looked back at Dash and Shadow and Lief. Rainbow looked at Shadow and said, "My night was amazing.". She smiled. Then Care spoke up and said, "Nuh uh! My night was better!". He smiled at Dash and chuckled a bit.

Rainbow smiled at Lief and her tearing the dress.

Then Dash started to tear her own dress. She was laughing while she was doing it. Care smiled at the two tearing their dresses and said, "Rarity won't be happy.". He laughed again.

"Oh,umm..I paid for them,...but in case she does see us Rainbow,we could just tell her new fashion."Leif said ripping little tears all around her dress,trying to make it look fashionable enough so that Rarity would believe them.

Care laughed at Shadow and the two mares.

He looked over at Dash's ripped dress. Care looked out the window of the chariot and said , "Hey I can see Ponyville from here!"

Care smiled at Shadow and said, "That sounds great.". He chuckeld a bit. Dash then put her hoof on Care and said, "Care. Come with me when we get home. I usually sleep on clouds. But they are incredibly comfortable.". Dash smiled at Care.

Care smiled and said, "I'm game for sleeping on a cloud! Sounds fun!". He laughed a bit