Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Dash and Care laughed.

Care spoke up and said, "Why yes. Oh by the way. Clouds are very..very comfortable". He laughed a bit. His mane was all in a mess. He hasn't brushed it since he got up.

Dash and Care laughed.

Care spoke up and said, "Why yes. Oh by the way. Clouds are very..very comfortable". He laughed a bit. His mane was all in a mess. He hasn't brushed it since he got up.

Care and Dash chuckled at the two.

Care to a drink from his coffee. He looked at Dash and said, "Busy day today?" Dash sighed and said, "Yeah..these clouds aren't gonna go away.". She chuckled a bit and so did Care.

Rainbow smiled and said, "Sorry. I mean you can help me...but it's just controlling the.weather is my thing.". She blushed a bit.

Care laughed a little bit.

Shadow tossed the banana nut muffin to Care for him to share with Rainbow as he himself bit into the chocolate one. He pulled out the seat across from Care for Leif to sit it, waiting for her to sit, before sitting himself across from Rainbow and stretching "Aaahhhh, that feels good. Alright, so how is your morning so far?" he asked Care and Rainbow.

Care's face lit up. "Muffins?". Care smiled and then grabbed the chocolate one and scarfed it down.

He had chocolate on his face and said, "Delicious.". He laughed again and so did Dash.