Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

((If I want the chocolate one..i get the chocolate one..haha jk XD))

Dash then put everything down and said, "Sorry everypony. Work calls. See you later Care.". She planted a small peck on his cheek and flew off into the sky.

Care smiled at her and then sighed a big happy sigh. He smiled at Shadow and Lief.

((Just leave him then XD haha jk))

Care sat by and watched everypony take off.

Care felt lonely now. He thought he could go see Light. But he's in Canterlot. He could visit Twilight. He then shook his head and thought to himself, "Nooooooooo.". He laughed again. He then decided that he would just go to his home back in Cloudsdale.

He started to fly home.

(Dun Dun Dduuuuunnnnn!!)

As Care was flying home was stopped by a mare Pegasus. She had a lightning bolt cutie mark and a gold mane.

The mare stopped Care and said, "Oh! Hello there! Who are you mister mailpony?"

Care stooped and stared the mare."Well hello. My name is Care Package! I'm Equestria's best mailpony!.". The mare giggled at Care and then stopped. "That reminded me of..a mare I used to know.". She looked down a bit.

Then Care said, "What is your name?"

The mare smiled at Care and said...(Here it is..)"Lightning Dust."

((Oh Goodness!!))

((Don't Dash and Lightning hate each other?? XD))

Care smiled at Lightning Dust and said, "Well it's nice to meet you Miss Lightning."

Lightning smiled at Care and said, "I haven't seen you around but a few times. Where are you headed?".

Care examined Lightning and said, "Well I deliver a lot...and well..duty calls.". Care laughed. "I was just heading back home. Had a good night last night.". Lightning smiled at Care and said, "Mind if I join you?..I mean..im not busy..and you seem nice..I always like making new friends.". Care smiled at Lightning.

He had no idea who this mare was. But she seemed nice. Care smiled and said, "Sure come on."