Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care was a bit surprised Lightning brought him into the hug. But he wasn't one to judge a hug! He smiled and laughed. He felt Dash's and Lightning's hooves around him. He outstretched his wings and wrapped them around the two.

Care smiled at both of them and said, "[colour=#0000cd]Well now that that is sorted out how about we go do something huh?"[/colour] Care then laughed and planted a small peck on Dash's cheek.

Dash smiled at Care and said, [colour=#40e0d0]"Sounds good to me!" [/colour]

[colour=#DAA520]"Sooo,I have to go,to my home,to clean,but see you all around?" [/colour]Lightning turned her statement into a question by raising her voice,she also raised a hoof and hovered out of the door,waving to them,she shut the door after herself.

Care smiled at Dash and said, [colour=#a52a2a]"Well never mind to her then."[/colour] They both laughed. Then Care looked over at his mailbag and his eyes widened. He had forgotten he had a job!

He quickly ran over and grabbed the bag and said, "[colour=#a52a2a]Mail has to be delivered!"[/colour] He then ran out the door. Dash laughed again and shook her head. She did not know what to do now.

((Hehe...I know what to do XD follow my lead :D ))

Leif trotted into the town,"Hmm,I sang,chatted to Fluttershy,now I guess I could...ooh,go see Shadow!" She turned and flew towards Shadow's home,along the way she flew right into a pony,"Oh,I'm so sorry," She said while waving her hooves.

Compass Rose was trotting merrily down the street and just missed crashing into another mare. Needless to say just after passing her, the mare collided with another pony. Turning back around the lavender unicorn walked up to the pair, looking from one to the other to see if both were ok. "Either of you ponies injured?"

Shadow was trotting through Ponyville that day, looking for Leif. He hadn't seen her in a while. As he was walking through the central area of Ponyville, he noticed that Leif was on the ground. She had apparently collided into some other pony. Shadow chuckled at this, finding Leif to be extremely cute when she was clumsy.

"Hey Leif! What's up!" Shadow quickly called out before turning to the other pony she had hit "Hey! What's your name? You ok?" he quickly asked.

((Finny's back XD haha))

Finny was trotting through town when he stopped to think. He thought about what he needed or wanted to do today. The light blue unicorn shrugged when he couldn't think of anything and he kept on trotting. Finny shook his light blue and white mane so it went over his horn. He hated for it to be in his eyes. Even though his eyes weren't his strong point.

Finny continued to trot along Ponyville and then he felt something. The thud against another pony nearly scared him half to death. Finny fell to the ground and shook his head. When he opened his eyes he picked himself up.

The pony quickly apologized and Finny said with a laugh,[colour=#008080] "Oh it's quite alright ma'am." [/colour]He smiled in the mare's general direction and then he heard two other voices. One asked if either of them were injured and one asked if they were alright and wanted to know his name. Finny glanced around with his grey eyes and said, [colour=#008080]"I'm not injured. Thank you though. Also my name is Finny. And I'm alright"[/colour] He laughed again. He appreciated the ponies concern for him and the other pony that hit him. Or that he hit? He had no idea.

+ompass Rose sighed with relief when at least one of the ponies answered. She took the moment while waiting on the mare's reply to look over each of the ponies. She was happy to see all three weren't looking angry at all as she sat on her haunches. "Excellent, excellent. I'm quite horrible at playing nurse, to be honest."

Finny heard a familiar voice say hello to him. He smiled in Shadow's general direction and said, "[colour=#008080]Oh hey there Shadow!"[/colour] He paused and then laughed. He blushed slightly and said, [colour=#008080]"Who exaclty did I run into? Or who ran into me?"[/colour] He laughed again while he was darting his eyes around. Finny then heard another voice call herself Compass Rose.

Finny smiled and turned his head towards the sound of the voice. He darted his grey eyes around and smiled.

Finny smiled and said, "Well I'm glad she's alright. Wouldn't want to hurt her or anything.". He laughed and then scuffed his hooves on the ground.

"So what are you ponies up to anyways.". He said while looking up and around.