Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care looked back at Lightning.

He glanced around his home and said, "Yeahh...it's not much. But I like it."

Care laughed a bit and smiled at Lightning. He was still.confused oh why she randomly stopped him and talked to him but...whatever. He laughed to himself.

((Haha not so soon XD))

Care glanced around his house.

He trotted near Lightning and said, "Um..can I get you anything? Food? Drink?"

Care chuckled a bit. He then kept his gaze on Lightning but trotted over and found his mailbag.

He moved it around and then stretched his legs and his wings.

He glanced at the mailbag and said to himself, "Gotta go get the mail sometime."

Care sighed a happy sigh and looked back at Lightning.

Care smiled a weird smile at Lightning and raised one eyebrow, "Well alright Lightning."

Care chuckled a bit and glanced out a window in his house. He then looked back at Lightning and said, "So tell me about yourself Lightning. I mean like cause I barely know you.."

Care laughed and smiled at Lightning. He couldn't help but feel that he really did know Lightning...but he couldn't remember.

((Welcome Back :D haha))

(Thx :) ))

[colour=#DAA520]"Umm...Well,I'm Lightning,and I want to be a wonderbolt,and when I fly I have a yellow streak behind me.." [/colour]Lightning paused cause she couldn't think of anything else to add on.

Care laughed at what Lightning said. [colour=#0000cd] "Well that is...obvious.." [/colour]Care smiled at her. He felt like she was being weird...but then again..he then again..he didn't know her that much either.

((I have no idea where your OC is hhaha oh wait I think he's at his house. All I know is...is that Care...met up with Lightning and Dash is gonna get involved in a bit haha XD))

(Yeah, Shadow is making some mixes right now,remember?? and leif is with Fluttershy :) ))

[colour=#DAA520]"That's all I can think to say,so it's soooo obvious." [/colour]Lightning slightly rolled her eyes then smirked for a meer second,then her expression went neutral.

Care chuckled a bit. Care then glanced around his house to make sure everything was tidy. He didn't want his guest start judging him on his cleanliness. Care then stared back at Lightning.

(Here we go XD)

Dash was taking a break and decided to go visit Care. She took off after she destroyed a cloud and flew towards Care's house.

Normally she would have called Care's name or knocked but she knew he was home. Dash then opened the door and smiled and said, "[colour=#40e0d0]Hey Care! I just thought I would stop by and--[/colour]"

Dash then stopped talking when she saw the pony that was in Care's house.

((YES FINALLY,let's get some action up in here!!! :D ))

Lightning turned,she saw Rainbow,her eys narrowed,he smiled flew away in the wind,her wings opened up,and she straightned her back[colour=#DAA520],"Hmm,look who it is." [/colour]She walked in a circle around RD then as she finished,she took a step back.

Dash glared at Lightning. She straightened herself out as well and said in a firm voice, [colour=#40e0d0]"Look who it is? I should be saying the same thing to you."[/colour]

Dash then watched Lightning carefully.

Care looked at Lightning and Dash and said, [colour=#b22222]"Um...you two know eachother?[/colour][colour=#daa520]"[/colour] Care chuckled sheepishly as both of them. He honestly had no idea what was going on.

Care looked at both of them and said, "[colour=#b22222]The Academy? Wha-"[/colour] Rainbow then interrupted Care. "[colour=#40e0d0]Yeah, the Academy. Lightning here got kicked out."[/colour] Dash smirked a bit and chuckled.

Then Dash glared at Care and said, "[colour=#40e0d0]What. Is she doing here Care?"[/colour] She glared at him.

Care put up his hooves in defense and said, "[colour=#b22222]I had no idea who she was! I just met her flying home..and we said hey..and well."[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Save it Care."[/colour] Dash then glared at Lightning again.

Dash glared back at Lightning and said, "[colour=#008080]Yeah well...I didn't get kicked out." [/colour] She smiled smugly at Lightning as if she had won.

Dash glared at Lightning. She wanted to pounce her and attack her. But she wasn't that mean. She ignored the whole wonderbolt comment.

"[colour=#008080]What are you doing in Care's house?"[/colour] She asked her with a stern tone in her voice.