Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

[colour=#DAA520]"He asked if I wanted to follow along,back to his house,same question goes for you,why are you here?" [/colour]Lightning turned around and flicked her tail at RD before spreading out her wings in a defensive stance.

Dash avoided her tail swipe and moved over to Care. She put her wing around him and said, [colour=#008080]"Me and Care are seeing eachother."[/colour] She glanced over at him and then back to Lightning. She raised one eyebrow and gave her a sarcastic smirk.

Dash smiled at Lightning and said,[colour=#008080] "Oh yeah." [/colour] She smiled at her and then glanced at Care. Care had a blank expression on his face. But in his mind he was thinking...[colour=#b22222]"What is going on.."[/colour]

Care snapped back. He glared at Lightning and said, "[colour=#daa520]Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"[/colour] Then Dash moved in front of Care and said, "[colour=#008080]What is wrong with that Lightning?"[/colour] She took and offensive stance at her.

Dash moved away from Lightning and said, "[colour=#008080]That's what I thought."[/colour] She smiled at Lightning.

Care put his hooves up and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Alright alright. You two. Need to calm down."[/colour] He chuckled again but he was very serious

Care moved in between the two mares and said firmly. "Look. I don't know what this feud is all about but you two need to make up!". He glared at both of them. Dash moves back and shook her head disapprovingly.

"No way Care!."

Dash glanced over at Care who was laying on the couch.

She sighed and trotted closer to Lightning Dust. She didn't reply for quite sometime. But then she glared at Lightning and said, "Ok Lightning. We'll start over.". She kept her gaze on Lightning.

But she glanced her eyes over in Care's direction because she heard him yell, "Thank Celestia!".

Dash chuckled a bit. She took her hoof and said, "[colour=#008080]Hi Lightning Dust. My name is Rainbow Dash." [/colour] She kept her gaze on Lightning.

Care was smiling at both of the mares. He was glad they were making progress.

Rainbow kept her eyes on Lightning and said, "[colour=#008080]My interests are flying. And being awesome. What are your interests?"[/colour]

Rainbow smiled and said, "The Wonderbolts are the best aren't they!" She smiled at Lightning.

The whole time the mares were talking Care was watching them and making a face like this :kissy:

Rainbow sighed and stuck out her hoof to Lightning. "[colour=#008080]I'm sorry for everything Lightning."[/colour] She smiled and said, [colour=#008080]"Friends?" [/colour]

Dash then smiled and pulled Lightning in for a hug.

Care trotted over to them and smiled and said, [colour=#a52a2a]"Good job you two."[/colour] He kept his smile.