Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

"I was running a few errands," Compass replied. She couldn't tell if Finny was blind, close to it, or just liked looking around. Deciding it was none of her business she busied herself look each pony over. She liked meeting new ponies, they often gave her ideas for new stories to tell. "I was about to go check the mail at my shop."

Finny looked in Compass's way and smiled. "[colour=#008080]You have your own store? That's awesome!"[/colour] He laughed a bit and smiled.

[colour=#008080]"What do you sell or...do?"[/colour] He laughed again.

Finny listened to the ponies conversing. He had never heard of the shop called the Brass Compass. But then again...

He shook his head and smiled. He heard Lief come up and said, "[colour=#008080]Hello Lief. Sorry I ran into you earlier.[/colour]" He looked in her direction of her voice.

Finny smiled in Lief's direction. He laughed a bit and said, [colour=#008080]"Don't worry about it.[/colour]" He continued to laugh.

Finny smiled again and said, [colour=#008080]"Heck yeah I want to come!"[/colour] He chuckled a bit and did a little happy dance. He was actually quite hungry for breakfast.

((Coocoo for Cocoa Puffs))

Shadow trotted into Sugar Cube Corner, leading Finny inside just in case he smacked into something. He quietly seated Finny at a table, sitting across from him and motioning for Leif to sit down too. "So everypony, what do you want?" Shadow inquired.

((Such a nice pony XD haha))

Finny sat in the seat and heard Shadow ask what everypony wanted. Finny thought for a bit and said(Wait for it...trivia time. What would Care Package order: A) a muffin B) a flower C) Chuck Norris or D) a cupcake)

"[colour=#008080]What's good for breakfast around here?[/colour]" He smiled.

((Haha no you didn't, the show proves that Sugar Cube corner sells all sorts of sweets and confections, not just cupcakes))

"Well it's not the only thing they sell, but I do have to say it's probably the greatest" Shadow commented as well, obviously going to order a muffin himself.

((That was funny :) haha))

Finny laughed a bit and said, "Y[colour=#008080]eah I guess a muffin does sound pretty good." [/colour] He smiled and glanced his eyes around. He glanced back in Shadow's direction but he heard nothing. He was getting quite hungry.

((Prepare for the blankest of stares.))

Finny glanced over at Lief and managed to lock his eyes with hers. He gave her the blankest stare and said with no emotion,[colour=#008080]"Well, what kinds do they have?"[/colour]