Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

((I fell asleep. I feel like I get waited on a lot :| I'm sorry haha))

Finny had once again zoned out for a second. But when he came back he had a feeling that the ponies were waiting on him. He looked around and got a bit nervous. He hated when he did this..

"Uh..um..yeah. Sure sounds great!". He had no idea what he just agreed to. All he remembered was hearing something about...books? Maybe...a..ah he couldn't remember.

He needed to pay more attention..

Finny stood up and his horn started to glow slightly. He then found Lief and his horn stopped glowing. He trotted up to her and said, "[colour=#008080]I'm ready!"[/colour] He smiled at her. He knew where she was now.

Finny heard Lief say that this was Delilah's house. That must be where they were going. He remembered when he spaced out so this was good news to him. He was glad they weren't going....well...he was glad they were going here. Though he didn't know this Delilah pony. He hoped she was nice.

Finny smiled at the ponies and said, "[colour=#008080]Glad we're here."[/colour] he chuckled a bit and kept his smile.

Inside the cottage,all that is heard was laughter,it sounded like two ponies laugher though,Leif banged on the door,causing an awkward silence,"Hey Delilah,you in there?" Delilah ran over to the door and answered it,"Oh,hey Leif,waz oop?" She asked,before cracking out in a burst of laughter,"Okay,okay,Yeah,I know,come on in,jope you don't mind,But I had run into Thunderbolt,and we were hanging out also," Leif nodded at Thunderbolt,"Oh,I don't mind,but I want you to meet my new friends,"Shadow,Flake,and Denim," "Hi there everpony," Delilah smiled at them all.

Finny was about to wave hello and say hello. But this Delilah told them all to come in. Finny just put on a happy smile and followed the sounds of his friends. He assumed he was inside now. So he felt alright.