A Delivery in Appleoosa(Closed)

Razor yawned before finishing off his drink. He sighed in satisfaction as the cold and apple taste of the cider.

"Ah there is nothing like a cold drink after a long day." He said to himself as he lifted up his delivery bag and looked at his checklist.

"Let's see....ah got one more item to take. This should be easy."

Razor got up from his seat, paid the owner of the saloon and steeped out into the hot air of Appleoosa. He took a deep breath, enjoying the air here. It reminded him of home, how hot and dry it was. He loved this place at times...if only it had more griffons living in it Razor might actually consider settling down here.

"Eh...maybe not. Settling down is for oldies." He said as he walked down the street to the address on his list. He stood before the door and knocked.

"Hello. Razor Deliveries. I got a package for you." He called as he knocked.

"Errr... just a minute!"

Sounds of thumping hooves could easily be heard originating from the inside of the house. Accompanying it was the sounds of what appeared to be moving boxes and the clanking of metal. But then the door opened. Razor would witness a stallion. He was a young adult, and smaller than the average height of a male. The poofy grey hair would poke out first, immediately followed by the rest of the body. The coat was a grayish-red, the eyes following a similar suit, and a cutie mark of lighting and a cloud forming an "X" shape with a hammer placed on top. As the rest of the door opened, Razor could see all of the boxes, packed and unpacked, and various metal objects. Other miscellaneous items such as blankets and silverware could be seen scattered around the viewable area.

"Ehh.. hello?"

Tekton remembered what the pony just stated a brief moment earlier, and also remembered what he was supposed to be receiving....

"Oh yes, the package! It has finally arrived."

Razor nodded and handed over the package as he took it out of hsi bag, "Yep. I just need you to sign a few things so I can get my payment from the client."

Razor took out a clipboard, filled with various papers with small handwriting on it," Lets start here. Sign here. And there....initial here. Full name here. Signture here."

Razor pointed to blank space after blank space on the clipboard papers.

"Eh, one moment."

Tekton rushed back inside the house, and attempted to find a pen. Although it was elusive for a few moments, it was quickly found. Tekton went back to the delivery.

"Alright, I'll just sign here, and here....."

Tekton did as was told and wrote in what needed to be done. After that was completed, he spend a moment making sure he didn't make any errors."

"Alright, that's done."