Um.. I'm new here ._. Feel free to rp with me ^-^

dizzyderp

Harmony Charmer, a white coated Unicorn with curly brown mane and tail with a couple of blue strikes, saw a pony sitting all by themself on a bench. She walked over to the bench and sat on it with the pony.

[colour=#FF0000]"Hello I'm Harmony Charmer." [/colour]She said politely. She was a young mare with a cutie mark of a[colour=#000000] black mic and a paintbrush with red on the tip of the brush crossed over with a red painted hoof in the background.[/colour]

-Shadow Streak, a pony with multi-hued black and red hair parted down the center, and a cutie mark of a chakram overlapping a record, was just enjoying a walk through the park when he noticed 2 mares sitting on a bench conversing. One looked much more wound up than the other.- (to Diz) "Hey there! You seem new to Canterlot. I am too! Welcome!" he greeted cheerily.

Retro Stereo was trotting though Canterlot enjoying his day. He was a pitch black stallion with a blonde mane and tail. He had a cutie mark of a small stereo because of his love for music. Retro plays and makes music all the time back in his home. He usually always has his headphones with him but this day he does not.

He noticed a few other ponies all conversing with each other.

He trotted up to them and put on a friendly smile and said, "Hello my fellow ponies!". He chuckeld a bit at what he said. He did not know most of the ponies in the group.

Retro looked at the pony and said, "Well hello! My name is Retro Stereo! Who are you?" He smiled at the pony who greeted him and was happy that there were so many nice ponies.