Um.. I'm new here ._. Feel free to rp with me ^-^

dizzyderp

((XD I posted a huge thing where I crashed instead of you, but you posted your crash first so I edited mine to fit yours instead)) -He quickly wiped some sweat off his brow, visibly more at ease than before- "phew, that's good. You being new and all, having to be sent to the hospital wouldn't make for a great first appearance of Canterlot, hehe" he chuckled apologetically, scratching his hair guiltily.

-Shadow then looked around quizzically, trying to find some sort of sign of where they could go- "Oh! It says right there that Canterlot Square is used as a huge market during this time of the day." he pointed to a poster hanging in a window. "Want to go check it out?"

-Just on the off chance, Shadow managed to hear that- "Haha, don't worry about it. We're all klutzes one time or another. And I don't mind that much" he said, his voice going down in volume around the end as a small blush appeared on his cheeks. He thought this was a perfect time to look at something in the opposite direction of Diz, seeing as gravel can be incredibly interesting if you just focus hard enough.

-Shadow quickly looks up, panic visible in his face- "No it's fine, I'm having a good time with you" he said, as his blush intensified "And it's not really like I'm showing you around as much as we're looking around together, seeing as I haven't seen this place much myself either oh look we're here..." he quickly changed the subject, before he would have continued to rant and turn his own face into a tomato.

"Hmm...well...I'm guessing that crash landing made you a bit hungry, as it did I, so I'm just gonna go veer myself right over to the sweet shop if you don't mind" he said with a huge 'hand-in-the-cookie-jar' face, before quickly turning and walking towards the nearest sweets he could find.