Um.. I'm new here ._. Feel free to rp with me ^-^

dizzyderp

-He quickly started looking around for something to change the subject, when he noticed the candy in Diz's hoof.- "Oh! Is that the candy you're taking? Wow I haven't even decided on mine yet, hold on." -He hurriedly started looking through the vendors, seeing which one had any sort of familiar and likable candy- "Ah! Found it! Nothing better than a good old fashioned nougat chocolate bar. Alright, let me go buy these and we can continue looking around, unless you want a different candy"

-Shadow quickly ran over and payed the bits for the candies, before running back and handing Diz's hers- "Alright, so what do you want to do next? We can continue looking through the shops to see if there's anything you like, or we can return to the park and relax on a bench. Your call."

'"Ah" he states, solemn realization dawning on his face. "Well that's fine. Even if your special talent is being clumsy, you're still a great mare with a great personality. I'm sure you'll manage with the clumsiness" he laughed, the idea of clumsiness being a cutie mark amusing him slightly.

• 5 months later...