equestria

Midnight has been traveling for days trying to find a place to rest, she looks up to see the white, puffy, clouds. Seeing she was in a small town, she checked her map "ponyville?" putting it away in her saddlebag, she looks around for anypony that could possibly help her. "hello? anypony that could help me?" as she watched the pony's pass by her. Finnally giving up with help she sits under a shady tree and pulls out her violin and starts playing.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Blazes let out a sigh, with his engine stuck in the Ponyville rail yards until morning, Blazes would be in fact stuck in Ponyville. Meh Ponyville wasn't a bad town, just small, and at least he could get some trinkets that he couldnt find in Canterlot. So after changing out of his engineer coveralls and into his much more comfortable hoodie. He walks around Ponyville, until he see's midnight playing her violin "woah she's pretty good"

midnight stops playing for a split second watching a pony drop two bits in the violin case and nods toward him watching as he walked on, then continues playing calmly, blowing strand of hair out of face, the sunlight poking through the cracks of the leaves illuminating my eyes to make it look like electric. Then speeds up the pace of my playing to keep with the dance of the tree swaying in the wind, the shadow keeping me cool in the warm summer day.

she looks up at the pony and says: "thank you sir" packing her stuff and hooking the violin to my back, and trotting to the hotel to rent a room for the night, walking in and rigging the bell waiting for the desk pony to come out, after talking to her i take the keys off the desk and head up the stairs to the second floor and looks around muttering: "room 8 room 8............ there it is!" putting the key in the slot and unlocking the door, turning on the lights and setting the saddlebags on the floor, and the keys on the desk, closeing the door with my back hoof.

((I'm gonna hop on in if you don't mind :) ))

Delilah was walking through the PonyVille hotel,she watched as a mare walked in and found her room,she smiled,but the mare did not notice,"Hmm..."She thought to herself,"May be I'll go and introduce myself."She said aloud,she walked to her room and knocked on her door,hoping not to be a burden of course,she put on a quick smile and waited for a response.

((the more the merrier :D)) Midnight was unpacking her saddlebag as she heard the knock on the door, dropping what she was doing after the 5th knock, as she trots up to the door she days "comeing!" opening the door with my violin still balanced on my back, "may i help you ma'am?"

nice to meet you Deliah, my name is MidnightRose, but please call me Rose. Midnight uses her magic to take the violen off her back and setting it on the desk, calmly opening the door all the way "your the first pony to talk to me, is this place allways busy?"

ahh yes, i am in a band, i play along side with octavia, we grew up together, but, i got lost so im staying the night at the hotel, the concert is tomarrow at 12 in the afternoon, so i have to get up early, nopony seemed to wanted to help, so i gathered enough bits to stay one night, things are quite cheep here actually, in canterlot a room is usually 20 bits, here its 5 per night...interesting, anyway, would you like to come in and stay for tea?

"Oh,sure."Delilah trotted in and used her magic to shut the door,she flittered her wings and said,"You're in a band,I go solo,I'm a solo artist,although I have always wanted to be in a band though.I sing,what part do you do?"She asked.

oh my part? i play my trusted violin, Midnight uses her magic to set the table and stuff, "what do you do?" as she trotted around trying to get stuff out of the way and situated.

"ya, hey do you know a pony thats grey and has...what is it...a hourglass as a cutiemark? he dropped this...skrewdriver? i think..he kept on rambleing on about something and he ignored me, so i couldent return it to him"...Midnight holds out what seems like a skrewdriver with a blue light flashing at the end it seems to high tech for this generation

ohh ok, well...he is a grey pegasus i think, silky black mane, its faceing backwards, and a spiked tail, a buggish blue coloured eyes, and a hourglass as a cutie mark, if you see him tell him he dropped his screwdriver?" Midnight pours the tea into to cups, setting the object on the desk, and setting down.

my pleasure, Deliah" taking a sip of the tea and biting into a small cupcake, looking up at the moonlit sky out the balcony. "i wonder something sometimes, does luna have a harder job then celestia? you know with the stars and other planets and such, or is it just the moon alone that she raises and shades? i understand celestias job completely, they both do a wonderful job"

hmm, interesting" Midnight takes another sip of tea hearing a banging on the door causing my magic to fail and the cup falls "goodness somepony is angry tonight..." Rose gets up to go to the door, getting a little paranoid by the bagging on the door and creeks it open and says in a calm tone "hello? may i help you?"

May i help you"--rose stands back as the male pony bardges in muttering something, only being able to make out bits of it "where....that stupid pony....." "excuse me, i never, you cant just BARDGE into--" (im trying to do both ponys in one setting, soo XD))

male pony: Shut up! you took something of mine, i know it! where is it! -narrows eyes in anger-

"Cakm down,NOW!"Delilah raised her voice at the stallion,"Here,take your tool and Leave!"She handed him the tool and shoved him out,"You do NOT treat my friends that way you,you,BULLY!!"Delilah closed and locked the door in his face."Sorry,I had to raise my voice..."

-blinks- goodness me, he was a site now was he? i dont blame you, i would have to if he wasent yelling at me like that...wait...how did you know that tool was his? -comes over and sits at table again, useing magic to clean up mess-