equestria

The crowd had started to turn chaotic after Midnight Rose failed to show up, but they fell silent when Six String got on stage. He held a six-stringed, red electric guitar.[colour=#008080] "Hello, ponies of Canterlot. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, Midnight Rose, due to an accident earlier today, is unable to play today." [/colour]The crowd booed. [colour=#008080]"BUT," [/colour]Six String interrupted, [colour=#008080]"the good news is; I'm filling in for her."[/colour] He started playing the guitar, a sweet tune falling over the crowd. Soon, the sweet tune disappeared and was replaced with heavy metal beats; though only Midnight (if you choose to) could see it, the guitar had a strange blue energy flowing out of it as he played each note.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Midnight's paralyzed by a guard's spell and she can't move or talk.)

Six String played his electric guitar on-stage, playing very quickly for someone with no fingers. Somewhere, in an alternate universe far away, a human brony named Bob laughed, but he could not find out why.

Six String played his electric guitar in a giant solo (ironically, the guitar had 6 strings) and ended with a bang as lightning struck down when he struck the last chord. He turned around and walked off stage, walking face first into Delilah. [colour=#008080]"Oh, sorry."[/colour]

((when I first read that,I thought of SpongeBob,a couple of years ago,when the movie came on,and it was all like,"I'm a goofey goober,yeah,we're all goofey goobers!" XD))

Delilah chuckled,"Yeah,no kidding.."

XD)) MIdnight finnally feels more of the numbness faid and stands with shakeing hooves, looking over but trys her best not to move as much or she might fall once again, manageing to say "good job strings.."

He smiled. Before he walked out the door, he turned and looked back, scribbling something on a piece of paper he levitated.[colour=#008080] "Hey, girls. This is my address; you can come over tomorrow if you'd like. I need a rest. Also, thanks."[/colour] With that, he handed (or hoofded?) them the note and left for home.