equestria

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder why he is so grumpy, anyway, how was your day so far? if your asking about mine, i got lost trying to go to canterlot, and found out my map was upside down, going through everfree and getting chased through it with timberwolves on my tail.

ya, heh, true, -looks out the window to see a night guard fly by- i allways wanted to be a guard, but its difficult, plus i have a...."disorder"......midnight looked back "maybe you should head home, its getting late, dont want you getting hurt while walking back.

[colour=#ff0000]Oh well that's nice, anyway, i must be off to bed, i have to get traveling tomorrow"[/colour][colour=#000000]Midnight takes something out of her bag and puts a ticket in Deliah's hoof [/colour][colour=#ff0000]here is a ticket if you want to see the concert tomorrow, that is if you can come.[/colour][colour=#000000] Rose gets out of her chair and tucks it under the table, looking out the window one last time before looking back.[/colour]

(cute pic btw) -The next morning- Midnight moans and gets up slowly, thought seeing a shadow pass through the room at the edge of her bed, she continues her day getting ready, and heading out the door with her stuff on her back

(thx XD))

Delilah awoke,the sun's rays blazing her eyes,making them shine a bright purple,though they're teal,he sat up and yawned,"Aww...let's see,ooh! Midnight's concert is today! I got to get ready!" She brushed out her mane using her magic.

Midnight takes one good last look at the town, seeing a gift shop was open, she goes in and spends a bit on a blueish teal flower, the shop owner saying[colour=#800080] "Ma'am, thats not a good idea, thats posion joke." [/colour][colour=#000000]Midnight replyed "[/colour][colour=#ff0000]well if its so dangerous, why have it in store then?" [/colour][colour=#000000]midnight walking out and heading out toward canterlot, getting a more up to date map nearby.[/colour]