Getting Brony things

TechBrush

Equestria Daily keep it low and wrote the news as hot pants and didn't say the word panties, because it does look more like hot pants when there's no laces or ribbons and such to make it look like panties. I wonder will a bra also be provided, I totally love a Rarity one, hopefully really sexy rather than just being the way it is which confuses between normal hot clothing (which mostly worn by Hooter girls or Race Car Girl Models) or lingerie.

What now? I can tell you have a different understanding of what ladies' underwear styles are. :lol:

I suppose it's a question of clothing semantics, as panties are simply an undergarment designed to be worn by females. It doesn't need to have lace or ribbon to be described as such. There are different types; these pony ones have a thicker hip covering as opposed to bikini styled ones, so they're described as hot pants -- real hot pants are completely different.

The more you know!

Ah, the beauty of completely false advertisement.

Actually... I'm surprised that they're even advertising MLP merchandise. This is a first! .0.

Of course I can't 100% know those pants, Rose, I've seen panties that are striped in design but with no laces and such (I have female housemates when I was renting out some rooms, and no, mum's are all lacey and she's a grown-up, not a teenager). What's even worse which I find it disturbing is that there are panties have a style or design that is based on men's briefs. Wow, if girls can wear briefs, then why guys can't wear panties? :shock::?::o

Ah, the beauty of completely false advertisement.

Actually... I'm surprised that they're even advertising MLP merchandise. This is a first! .0.

I've seen a few...Like the one with the odd Pinkie and a train set....Er..This one...

Of course I can't 100% know those pants, Rose, I've seen panties that are striped in design but with no laces and such (I have female housemates when I was renting out some rooms, and no, mum's are all lacey and she's a grown-up, not a teenager). What's even worse which I find it disturbing is that there are panties have a style or design that is based on men's briefs. Wow, if girls can wear briefs, then why guys can't wear panties? :shock::?::-o

Arrow... seriously?! :lol:

I've come to realized that if boys wear geeky stuff, they're considered loosers.

Whereas if girls wear geeky stuff, they're considered smexy.

I've seen a few...Like the one with the odd Pinkie and a train set....Er..This one...

**Pretends that he doesn't have this train set**

Well, Kodo, when you mention about boys being geeky, well, that's when they meet a girl and ready to go for a date, they should set aside their own interest in favour of romance, right? :)

My only complaint with the figures is that I wish they'd try some different poses...They're all in the standard pony 'standing about' poses they've been using since day #1. I'd love to see some ACTION poses...Rainbow in a 'flying' pose. Pinkie in 'bounce' mode. Maybe add a sound chip so they make appropriate noises when moved..Like a "WOOSH' or 'Boing!'.

I'm not sure how wearing women's panties will solve that problem. XDDD

Some men are like this, just like how they wear bras too. Anyway.... let's not go too far.

By the way, I just saw the Twilight Sparkle promo video about the new alicorn toy, well, sadly, Youtube comments are very harsh and even thumbs up, one is "Hasbro, Screw You!" and the other is "I love MLP but hate the toys". The train is not the only one I don't appreciate as Pinkie is no train conductor, she's our dessert baker. And also Applejack, when does Equestria have automated vehicles? And not only that, she's not all that girly to have a truck like that, she's more likely to have a normal pick-up truck.

That'd be awesome, though realistically, would be hard to make it stand still without it toppling to the side. ^^;

Unless of course, it came with a special stand.

Some men are like this, just like how they wear bras too. Anyway.... let's not go too far.

By the way, I just saw the Twilight Sparkle promo video about the new alicorn toy, well, sadly, Youtube comments are very harsh and even thumbs up, one is "Hasbro, Screw You!" and the other is "I love MLP but hate the toys". The train is not the only one I don't appreciate as Pinkie is no train conductor, she's our dessert baker. And also Applejack, when does Equestria have automated vehicles? And not only that, she's not all that girly to have a truck like that, she's more likely to have a normal pick-up truck.

I'd still buy the toys even if they make Rarity and video game console playset. X3

Me, I'll just stick with the simple toy that has solid hair, lazy to comb the synthetic hair and easier to clean off the dust. But not that one anymore, I'll take an Equestria Girls Twilight Sparkle plush instead, 32 inches tall which has to be made by a fan, hopefully someone more affordable than Whitedove.

Err...don't confuse on the Barbie dolls, their body is hard as the real thing and have synthetic hair. The one I'm talking about is all fabric material, I'll be ordering no wires, so she won't be standing on her own feet. And 32 inches is just as tall as a toddler or if not a 4 year old kid. Oh, sorry not to include horns and wings, I'll just go for the normal one instead. Accessories and clothings will be discussed.

Or in simple terms, like the pony plushes a lot of people order, but only in human form. ;)

About time too, last time wanted a pony, but sadly, I have so many choices such as Twilight, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Octavia, Spa Twins, Luna Season 1 & Chrysalis, too many to choose. So in Equestria Girls, only 1, that's only Twilight, she has the most beautiful dress I ever seen. :D And I'm talking about her school dress, not the prom dress.