Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light was a bit confused at Brangwen's word choice. But he didn't argue. He took the hoof and said, [colour=#000080]"I can assure you. I do not feel..in the marrow anymore." [/colour]He smiled at Brangwen. He knew this wolf was hiding something.

((HOOF??? :P ))

Brangwen chuckled[colour=#FF0000]," By,''In the marrow,'' thy mean down,or apologetic,"[/colour] He let his paw be shook the put it down. [colour=#FF0000]I hope that he doesn't notice anything wrong,or different about me...[/colour]

((Haha didn't even notice that XD haha))

Light smiled at Brangwen and then sighed. He was still dwelling on the weirdness of what happened with Brangwen...but he didn't want to bring it up again. He sighed again and then said, [colour=#0000cd]"Sorry if I seem unruly I'm just...going through some stuff."[/colour] He smiled a small smile at Brangwen and shook his tail a bit.

Light raised one eyebrow and said, "You're having troubles?". He smiled slightly. "Care...to talk..about them?" he chuckled a bit and kept his smile on.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh...umm..okay,thy am very fine with that,"[/colour] Brangwen smiled[colour=#FF0000],"Well,first off,I am not..." [/colour]he mumbled,then took a really big deep breath[colour=#FF0000]," A wolf," [/colour]He stopped,hoping that Light would answer,but In a good,understanding way though.

Light slightly smiled at Brangwen. Then he chuckled a bit. "You? You're not...a wolf?". He raised one eyebrow. "But you live amongst other wolves...you..you act like one..". Light was confused now. But then he remembered that he himself was not a wolf.

Light coughed a bit. He choked and then said, "A pony?!". He choked again and then regained his breath. He then realized that he and Brangwen were identical....

But Light would tell him that soon.

Brangwen nodded slghtly[colour=#FF0000],"Okay then,nice to get that out,sort of...anyways,one more problem that thy have,my ''friend'' is wanting to move,and thy cannot seem to persuade her...what should thy do?"[/colour] He looked all around his room,his eyes wandering as he spoke.

Light raised one of his eyebrows. "Well...um maybe...just try harder to persuade her?". He chuckled nervously. He had no idea how to answer that question. "Maybe..present some good points why you should move...if you want to". He smiled a bit. First this wolf was really a pony and now he's asking for advice for his friend? Confusing..

Brangwen's maroon eyes lit up[colour=#FF0000],"Really?" [/colour]He asked enthusiastically, a small smiled growing evident on his face.

Delilah stepped forward,"Me either,I am not a true wolf either..." She thought that they had maybe forgotten about her.

Light chuckled a bit at the wolf/pony's excitement. He smiled and said, "But if you're a pony..then why are you living all out here with wolves?" he raised an eyebrow in question.

[colour=#FF0000]"Well,thou see,whilst thy lived in PonyVille,everypony thought of thy ina rather, mean way,they were very rude,and they had just no respect..." [/colour]Brangwen said,then his words turned into a useless murmur.