Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

Light raised one eyebrow in suspicion. "So you were bullied?". He said quizzically. He didn't know if he believed this story or not. But it was all he had to go by.

((sorry for short post))

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#FF0000]"Da,thy mean yes,thy was,bullied, simply because when thy turn into a pony,thy am rather short for my size,and thy have a more feminine structure,"[/colour] Brangwen buried his muzzle in his paws,trying to hide his embarassement.

Light looked around awkwardly a bit. He didn't know what to say. A male pony that looked feminine? That didn't sound right. He would hate to look like a mare. Much less be a mare. Light shuddered a bit and said, "Well..if a pony is what you really are..then other ponies should learn to accept you for who you are.". He smiler assuringly at Brangwen

Light realized that the accent was dropped. He never wanted to say anything..but he had the feeling that the accent was fake. Light smiled and said, "I'd love to go back to Ponyville.".

Brangwen chuckled," Okay,okay, I think I'll turn into pony form now," He looked at everyone else,then jumped up in the air,flipping at a high rate of speed,then landing,a red pony with maroon eyes,more femalish structure, Long,thick dark red mane and tail,Pegasus,rather slim and short.

Light smiled as the wolf turned to his original form. "Good to see the real you.". He smiled still. He then looked down at himself. Completely forgetting that he was still a wolf.

Light could tell that Brangwen was upset about his feminine structure. Light had no idea what to say. "[colour=#000080]Well you could..work out..or something. Bulk yourself up."[/colour] Light chuckled a bit.

[colour=#FF0000]"Yeah,you think I don't do that? I can pick up a house and throw it if I wanted to,"[/colour] Said Brangwen,he went over to a tree and just bonked his head on it angrily,accidently causing it to break[colour=#FF0000],"See? I can't do anything without it breaking..."[/colour] He mumbled as he caught the tree. He set it down gently on the forest floor.

Light smirked. "Well my apologies. You're stronger than you look.". He the laughed a bit at his idea.

"Yeah if only I looked like a mare then I bet you wouldn't feel as bad.". He laughed again at what he said. He looked down at his wolf body. He wanted to be normal again.

[colour=#FF0000]"Yeah,really," [/colour]Brangwen mumbled as he moved onward.

Delilah looked to Light,"The second you step paw in Ponyville,you will instantly change back to pony form," She smiled and followed Brangwen.

Light could tell that Brangwen was feeling bad. Light didn't know what to do. They continued to trot and paw towards Ponyville. Light turned to Delilah.

[colour=#0000cd]"I will? Great." [/colour]He smiled at her.

((Ok))

Light continued to walk along. Once he set foot in Ponyville he turned back into his pony form. He smiled and looked himself over. He checked for his tail and his mane and his cutie mark. They were all there.

Light looked over at Delilah and Brangwen.[colour=#0000cd] "Well it's good to be back to my original form."[/colour] He smiled at them.

Delilah nodded,"I know right!" She hopped up and down,enjoying the feel of her actual body again.

Brangwen sighed,"Here goes nothing," He stepped into Ponyville,almost instantly,ponies eyed him,then would whisper into other ponies ears. He glared at them all,"Real pathetic,if you have something to say,come say it to me. I would rather know what you think of me,so I can explain everything to you,please,dont jusde a book by it's cover," He said,glancing over at all of the ponies that had whispered into eachother's ears.

((Sorry for no colour,didn't feel like goign back through and adding it :P silly reason,but yeah XD))

Light watched as a few ponies had whispered about Brangwen. He sighed and looked at Delilah.

[colour=#0000cd]"I never realized how different a pony can feel." [/colour]He was talking about Brangwen.

Brangwen just sighed once more[colour=#FF0000],"Wow,yet nopony listened,"[/colour] He mumbled,before saying[colour=#FF0000],"Do not make me attack you all with my vocabulary,"[/colour] He said,just loud enough for everypony to hear,he stomped his hoof down,then flapped his wings vigorously in anger.(yeah,he's a pegasus,)

Light sighed and moved closer to Brangwen.

"[colour=#0000cd]Hey calm down. You're not going to get anypony to like you if you keep acting like this." [/colour]He gave him a small smile. He blushed just slightly as he about thought Brangwen was a mare given his body structure. So he quickly turned his head away and let the red go away.