Howwwwlll! To the moon we go! (Open Join!)

"[colour=#FF0000]Ummrrg...I'm Bran.."[/colour]He stopped himself,he then thought to himself[colour=#FF0000],"Azstar,that's Mum's name..."[/colour]He then broke down and started to sob,covering himself with his paws and wings.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wolf introduced himself as Bran. But then he started to cry!

Light moved back a bit at what happened. Light put a paw on Bran and said, "Hey what's wrong?". He looked at him with a confused expression on his face. 'Maybe I should have told him my name was Light.'. He thought to himself

Light smiled at the wolf. He stuck out his paw for a shake and said, "It's nice to meet you Brangwen"

He had a feeling maybe he was being to friendly..but he shook it off.

Light plainly stated, "I did see..the..oh!" he stopped himself and cowered back a bit. He still wondered what that mark was though.

He looked at Brangwen with a sense of sorrow.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh,well...I guess there is no hiding it now."[/colour]Brangwen sighed then lifted up his paw for Light (Azstar) to see,there was a huge gash that was permanantly open,it was shaped like an "x".

Light sulked. He glanced at the gash and at Brangwen. "Oh...I'm so sorry..I..I."

Light stopped himself. He wasn't expecting this in the forest.

Delilah said,"Hello there,I'm,wait you already know my name!"Delilah exclaimed then asked,"Your name?" Brangwen responded with[colour=#FF0000],"I'm Brangwen McDonegal,Lone Wolf."[/colour]He smiled at her faintly then licked the blood off of his fands.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh,you cannot hear her coming can you?" [/colour]Brangwen asked then pointed his muzzle in her direction,she was a voilet wolf,with wings,and fangs,her eyes shined like the moon,her tall muscular shape would make you think that she is a boy.

((You want to be Azstar?You did come up with the name ;D ))

((Well alright then XD I'll try))

Azstar approached her son. She put her wing around Brangwen. She glared at the two other wolves and said, "Brangwen, who are these wolves?". She noticed that one wolf was a pure white with a maroon coloured tail. She looked at the other wolf((I'm so sorry I don't know what colour Delilah in wolf form is XD she is still in wolf form right??))

((yeah,she's a darkish white with a orage to yellow tail XD))

[colour=#FF0000]"They're,friends."[/colour]Brangwen paused before saying friends,he then looked at the scar on his Mum's face,it crossed her right eye,then went down to her muzzle.

Azstar examined the "friends" over again. She growled at them. She looked at her son and said, "Friends?". She kept looking at Brangwen. She noticed he was looking at her scar.

Light then was speechless. He glanced over at Delilah and said quietly, "What do we do?". Light was quite worried now.

"Just stay still,wolves can sense fear."Delilah whipered back to Care.Brangwen replied to his mother by saying,"[colour=#FF0000]Yes Mum,they are friends,ones that do NOT hurt."[/colour]He pressed his muzzle up against his mothers neck then backed away looking into her eyes intentively.

Azstar smiled at her son who nuzzled her. She glanced over at the dark white wolf with the yellow tail. She moved next to Delilah and sat next to her. "What is your name?". She stared down at Delilah.

Light was speechless but he showed no fear.

((Rrrg! sorry in the post I made above I said Care again!!! sorry XD silly mistakes XD))

Delilah's ears stood back,she gulped her spit then said,"I,I'm,Delilah...and you are?"Delilah asked,scared out of her mind,she had thoughts of what this winged wolf could do to er.