school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

(( I know right,it's like I chucked them all into their houses to go to bed XD I'm so mean XD ))

Delilah trotted in,"Hi Miss Cheerilee." She said as she made her way to her desk.

Thunderbolt flew into the Classroom,"Hey Miss Cheerilee,hope you slept well," He said before landing at his desk.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Cherrilee smiled at Delilah and Thunderbolt. They were always so nice.

"Hello to you Delilah! And to you as well Thunderbolt! And yes I did sleep well. Did you?". She smiled at the energetic Pegasus. While waiting for a response Cherrilee examined her class again. She had to do that a few times to check role.

-CMC-

Applebloom was still a bit confused by seeing that little Pegasus enter the room and give Cherrilee a letter. She had never seen him before. She didn't worry about it though. She thought she would ask her sister or Twilight or something...maybe. She smiled and looked at Scootaloo and Sweetie after she heard Thunder and Delilah speak.

"Hey CMC. We're always up for new members right? What if we got Delilah and Thunderbolt to join?". She had a big grin on her face. She always wanted new members.

(So I'm ganna join if that's totally cool... I've never role played like this before so let me know if I'm doing something wrong or something. Thank you!)

Sugar Song pocked her into the classroom. She was a new student. Her eyes were wide, seeing a bunch of fillies and colts that she had never seen before and for the first time, felt a tad intimidated by all the unfamiliar faces. She was panting; Sugar Song had dashed from her home, hoping not to be late for her first day at the new school. She really hoped she wasn't. She wasn't sure what to do from here so she trotted quietly over to Cherrilee. "Umm, hi," she said. "I'm Sugar Song. Am I in the right place?"

EDITED FOR COMPASS ROSE :)

((Welcome aboard! Dont worry about doing anything wrong :) it's good to have you!))

Cherrilee smiled at the confused filly. She looked like a student but Cherrilee wanted to make sure.

Cherrilee put her hoof on the filly and pulled her close and whispered in her ear.

"[colour=#800080]I'm guessing by the "right" place you meant the schoolroom? And if so then yes! You're in the right place."[/colour]. She giggled a bit at Sugar.

She then glanced around her class for an open seat and saw one or two. She then glanced back at Sugar and said, [colour=#800080]"Nice to meet you Sugar Song! I'm Miss Cherrilee. If you want to you can take a seat in one of the open desks. We'll begin class shortly."[/colour]. She smiled a warm smile at Sugar.

Cherrilee then turned and to her surprise was almost hit by a young filly! Cherrilee gasped a bit and got her breath back. She wiped her forehead and looked at the little filly. She said her name was Compass Rose and this was her first day.

Cherrilee became excited again. She had two new students! She smiled at Compass and said, [colour=#800080]"Well nice to meet you Compass Rose. I'm Miss Cherrilee![/colour]" She giggled again and then pointed to one of the open desks in the classroom.

[colour=#800080]"Take a seat in one of the open desks! And please." [/colour]She laughed. "[colour=#800080]Don't intentionally hit me anytime soon."[/colour] She smiled and laughed at what she said,

Compass Rose grumbled as she neared the school, wasn't HER fault she didn't have a cutie mark, but Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon certainly seemed to think so. The young filly had waited for them to pass before making a mad dash for school, her lavender hooves a blur, indigo and purple mane and tail flying behind her in a mess of curls. She had heard it would be show and tell that day, or rather overheard Silverspoon asking Diamond Tiara what she would bring.

As a last minute attempt to fit in, Compass had ran back inside her home and was now carrying a statue her uncle had given her. The unicorn was so focused on how to claim it was important to her when she not only ran through the school room door, but had to try andstop in time to not hit Miss Cherrilee, skidding to a halt and landing haunch over tail at the teacher's hooves. "M..Mornin', first day, Compass Rose reporting for class.."

Shadow looked up from his desk, normally not interested in what other ponies were doing, but he heard something interesting. As he looked up he noticed a filly that had almost smacked into the teacher. A small sly grin appeared on his face as he thought of the circumstances she would be in if she actually managed to do it.

(thanks!)

"Nice to meet you Miss Cherrilee!" she said, less shyly. "Thank you." Glancing at the other new foal, she made her way to the back in an empty desk and sat down. The sudden excitement wore down and she felt a bit lonely now. She contemplated going up to make some new friends but wasn't sure who to approach first so waited for an opportunity to. She looked over at Shadow who seemed quiet but saw him grin and changed her mind. She looked over at Thunderbolt and Delilah. She studied Thunderbolt's wings, hoping her wouldn't notice. Pegasi had fascinated her but she tore her gaze away and looked around the classroom.

Compass Rose stood up, shaking out of reflex before blushing. "Sorry, I'll do my best, ma'am." She grabbed her statue in her mouth and looked around at the empty seats, opting for once next to the other new filly, Sugar Song. Placing the statue on the desk, the young unicorn looked to her new classmate, smiling brightly. "Mornin', I'm Compass Rose."

She turned to Shadow, the pony who was amused by her entrance, smiling back rather mischieviously, "So, how would you rate my entrance?"

Sugar Song was delighted the filly decided to come seat beside her. "Hiya!' she chirped. "I'm Sugar Song." She glanced at the statue and wondered why she brought it. It looked very special to hr and was a bit fascinated by it. "It's nice to meet ya!"

Compass looked from her statue of Princess Celestia to Sugar Song, then smiled. "I heard a filly say it was show and tell... Before she called me a Blank Flank, that is." She looked to Sugar Song, worried, "I can hide it, so you won't be the only one without something. Or, we can share."

She widened her eyes a bit. It was show and tell? All she had were her journals and quills with her which were pretty boring. "Blank flank, eh? Well, that's lame. I think being a blank flank is better than having your cutie mark. You can see discover who you are instead of having it define who you are. You're stuck with it." She frowned for a moment. Compass probably wasn't interested in her views. Sugar Song was grateful for her offer. "You don't have to hide, that would be unfair to you. I can probably fish something out of my saddle pack, thanks." She smiled at Compass brightly. She was grateful. "If you don't mind me asking, why is the statue important to you?"

Compass smiled at the filly's thanks. "Let me know if you need to. I'm willing to share. I don't mind being a blank flank, it's the teasing I dislike. I like trying new things to see what my destiny will be." When Sugar Song asked about the statue, Compass shrugged. "My uncle Brass Antique met the Princess Celestia and bought this shortly after. He gave it to me, since I had the flu and couldn't join him on that trip."

"I will!" she says with much appreciation. Sugar Song hopes they'll be friends. "Yeah, the teasing must suck. I can't really empathize though. Maybe try and stick up against them? Tell them at least you aren't stuck with one thing for the rest of your life." Her eyes widened. "Did he visit her in Canterlot? It's a very beautiful statue, I must say! Does he plan on seeing her again? Maybe you could go with him again sometime!"

"He did, apparently some rich pony invited him as they bought pieces of center for an event there and she was there." Compass looked to the statue, smiling rather dreamily. "He said if he goes again, I can join him. This time, maybe we'll both meet Princess Celestia and Princess Luna."

"I'm sure I'll get my cutie mark someday. I'm hoping it something cool. Like a star, or maybe something magical, since I'm a unicorn."

Shadow quickly realized that the filly herself was trying to talk to him! This immediately made the smile drop off of his face. He didn't like having attention on him, especially from fillies. "Oh umm...it was pretty funny..." was all he could reply, looking down at his desk and hooves, not wanting to have much to do with this strange filly.

((Sorry for not posting in a while XD haha))

Cherrilee was watching over her class She was happy to see that the two new ponies were already talking and becoming friends! This made her smile and blush a bit. She could tell those fillies would be friends. Cherrilee didn't want to start the show and tell yet. She wanted to wait just a bit. But she was getting rather antsy to see what her students brought.

She smiled at all of them and then remembered the letter on her desk. She trotted over to her desk and opened the letter. What was on it made her blush a bit. She put the letter down and looked out at her class again.

When she looked at the class again she was surprised to see the same llight blue pegasus colt that had delivered her the letter in the first place(Pamingo and Sugar the colt is my OC Care Package. lol)

He had a letter in his mouth and he handed it to Cherrilee.

[colour=#800080]"Oh thank you again...I'm sorry what is your name?" [/colour]

The light blue pegasus raised his hoof up and saluted Cherrilee.

"[colour=#8b4513]My name is Care Package! I'm gonna be Equestria's most awesomest mailpony someday!"[/colour] He smiled a big smile at Cherrilee.

Cherrilee smiled at Care and said, "[colour=#800080]I'm sure you will Care! Thank you for the letter!"[/colour]

Care saluted her and smiled.

((Flink, please.))

Compass frowned when the colt acted like she had some disease. Maybe he thought she was picking on him. "I'm Compass Rose, what's your name?" She had just asked when she saw the teacher talking to a young pegasus, the unicorn trying to strain so she could hear their conversation and why the teacher was blushing.

Compass made a noise quite like a growl before sticking her tongue out at the colt. She quickly turned her attention back to her statue, moving it with a hoof so the glitter in Celestia's mane sparkled. As she fiddled with it, the filly mumbled to herself. Something along the lines of didn't want to be friends anyway and sour candies.

While Cherrilee was still talking with Care Applebloom and her fellow CMC decided to take this opportunity to talk to the new kids.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle trotted over towards Sugar and Compass. Compass looked as if she was a bit angry but Applebloom didn't mind that.

Applebloom waved her hoof at the two ponies and said, "[colour=#daa520]Well Howdy there new ponies! Mah name is Applebloom![/colour]" She smiled sweetly at the two fillies. Then Sweetie Belle put a hoof around Applebloom and said, "[colour=#4b0082]And I'm Sweetie Belle!" [/colour]They both smiled at the two mares. (Lightning plays Scootaloo just saying lol)

Applebloom glanced over at Shadow who had his head down on the desk. He seemed rather angry so AB didn't want to mess with him.