school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Sweetie Belle moved in front of Applebloom and had a surprised look on her face and said, "[colour=#4b0082]You're from Canterlot? That city is beautiful!"[/colour] She realized she was yelling and stopped herself. Applebloom moved in front of Sweetie Belle and said, "[colour=#daa520]Well it's nice tah meet you Compass Rose." [/colour] Then Applebloom noticed that Compass didn't have her cutie mark. She pointed it to Sweetie and they both perked up.

Applebloom then said to Compass, "[colour=#daa520]You don't have your cutie mark either?!"[/colour] She was excited.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compass smiled at the unicorn, nodding. "Mhm. It's where this statue is from. My uncle bought it after he met Princess Celestia." The mention of her cutie mark, or lack thereof, caused Compass to frown, her ears lowering. Until she nticed both were also blank flanks. She gave a shy smile and nodded. "Yes.I've tried almost everything, so far nothing."

Applebloom nodded at her and smirked and said, "[colour=#daa520]Well we have tried a bunch ah things as well but we still have ah lot uh things we're gonna try![/colour]" She smiled at Sweeite Belle who smiled back. [colour=#4b0082]"You bet we are![/colour]" Sweetie Belle laughed and then glanced up at the pegasus colt who Cherrilee was still chatting with. Sweetie looked back at Compass and AB and said, "[colour=#4b0082]Who is that colt? Shouldn't we have started class by now?"[/colour] She was very confused and so was Applebloom. Applebloom looked up at the front of the class and saw the little colt. She looked back at Sweeite and shrugged.

Sugar Song smiled at the two fillies. "Hi! I'm Sugar Song." She quieted when they began to talk about cutie marks since she had had hers from an early age. Contently, she watched the three fillies chat. She turned away after a bit and rummaged through her saddle bag for something for Show and Tell. She couldn't decide wither she had anything interesting enough. It was all very important to her but would the other foals care? Probably not.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle both got wide eyed a bit when they heard the voice of the other new filly. She said her name was Sugar Song.

Applebloom smiled and said, "[colour=#daa520]Well howdy there Sugar Song! I'm Applebloom!" [/colour] Then Sweetie Belle said, "[colour=#4b0082]And I'm Sweetie Belle![/colour]" The two fillies laughed and then Applebloom glanced around at both of the new fillies.

[colour=#daa520]"Wow..we get two new fillies in one day? This is ahmazing!"[/colour] She smiled as Sweetie agreed with her.

(Btw SugarSong your profile pic is amazing :) I love AJ haha XD)

(Well, thank you :) I haven't met many other people who love her! She's my fav of the mane 6. All my friends do understand lol)

"Nice to meet you two!" she chirped happily. "Plus the new pegasus." (pegasus, right?) She nodded her head in the direction of the newest, light blue foal. Did you guys bring anything for Show and Tell?" she inquired curiously.

((Sorry had school,and please slow down a bit,it took me a lil while to read all that XD thx :D ))

Delilah was messing around with Thunderbolt,"Hey,what's that you got there?" She asked him

Thunderbolt looked at Delilah quizzically befroe saying,"Umm...nothing,you'll see sooner or later." He said before hiding it behind hit back.

((Btw,they are a pair of Wonderbolt Goggles that were signed by Spitfire XD and Soarin XD ))

(Omg that would be so cool if they the voice actors of the wonderbolts signed wonderbolt goggles 0.0)

Sugar Song glanced at the Thunderbolt and Delilah. You could tell by their actions that they were close to each other. She considered saying hi but they seemed too involved in their own conversations.

((Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmg that would be AMAZING!!!! eeek! XD ))

Thunderbolt slipped the goggles into his saddlebags,he turned to Delilah,his head down,allowing his blonde mane with 2 hues of yellow in it to cover his eyes,"Hello..you have come to..the Amazing,Thunderbolt,the soon to be Wonderbolt!" He lifted his head,they both chuckled,Delilah blew her orange to yellow mane from her face,she pushed it over her horn,then fluttered her wings,"Hmm...really? Well,I think that I would make a pretty good alicorn Wonderbolt,myself." She said,trying to be vein,but it didn't work,Thunderbolt got a deadpan look on his face,before saying,"Haha,very funny." He felt like she was making fun of him,and his only Dream.

Compass looked at the two friends, it'd be nice to know what you want to do. She had fun trying different things, but honestly knowing would be even better. It'd certainly end the teasin.. Unless her destiny was something lame. Like slug farmer, or someone who times paint drying. The thought made the unicorn shudder, before she blew a curly indigo lock of mane from one of her blue eyes. "I don't wanna be a slug farmer.."

Sugar Song tilted her head to Compass, a tad confused. "A... slug farmer?" she asks with a weird tone. "I don't think there's really anything much worse than a slug farmer... maybe a rock farmer but that would still be pretty bad." She chuckled a bit to herself. She tried to imagine Compass as a slug farmer but it seemed silly. She wasn't even sure what Compass liked to do or what she dreamed of doing. Maybe she could help her new friends find their destinies although she would love to see them be 'blank flanks' for as long as possible. The idea of cutie marks didn't appeal to Sugar at all.

((Sorry for late posts XD I was busy))

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle snapped back into reality as the fillies and colts were talking about their destinies. They both glanced at each other and smiled. Then Applebloom looked at Sugar and Compass and said rather happily,[colour=#daa520] "If you want tuh find yur destinies then you should join the Cutie Mark Crusaders!"[/colour] Sweetie Belle threw her hooves up and said, [colour=#4b0082]"Yeah! We are going to find our cutie marks!"[/colour] They both smiled at them. They were happy to accept new members.

Cherrilee realized that she was getting distracted by talking with young Care. She was asking him about school in Cloudsdale. Care answered her questions. He liked Miss Cherrilee.

Cherrilee then glanced out at her classroom and said,[colour=#800080] "Oh my Celestia! Care I forgot I need to start class soon.!"[/colour] She started to panic.

Care then put his hoof up to his chin and said, "[colour=#8b4513]Well I'm sorry to bother you Miss Cherrilee. I'll see you tomorrow!" [/colour]He waved at her and trotted out of the classroom.

Cherrilee waved at Care and then turned to her class. [colour=#800080]"Sorry about that class I was busy talking with that little mailpony."[/colour] She smiled again and then said,[colour=#800080] "I hope everypony is ready for show and tell! Who wants to go first?"[/colour] She examined the class for any raised hooves.

Thunderbolt's face turned red,he did not want to go up,Delilah raised her hoof slightly,but unsurely,Scootaloo raised up her hoof confidently. ((Get ready for this!Derpyy,I need you to be the thing :D ))

Cherrilee saw a few hooves go up and then she examined them. She looked at Scootaloo and said,[colour=#800080] "Scootaloo! Why don't you start us off?"[/colour] She smiled at Scoots. She heard a few ponies make various "Awes" She just smiled and waited for Scootaloo.

(Wait what? :o ))

Sugar Song had gone to say something to sweetie bell and appleblossom but Cherrilee finally spoke up to start class. She flattened her ears back a bit. She still hadn't chose anything from her saddle pack that could possibly be entertaining. She wanted to make a good first impression, not bore the class to death. Without rehearsed lines, Sugar Song was useless in front of crowds. With a small sigh, she turned to face the front of the class. She sunk deeper into her desk. Why is it that going up in front of the these foals scared her? Her mind was in knots. She watched scootalos hood go up, was picked and sighed with relief that it wasn't her.

Cherrilee watched Scootaloo and smiled at her. She moved in front of her and said to her class, [colour=#4b0082]"Ok class! I want everypony to pay attention to Scootaloo![/colour]" She stayed in front of her and turned her head back around to smile at her.

-CMC-

Applebloom looked at Sweetie Belle with a confused look on her face and said, "[colour=#daa520]What did Scootaloo bring?[/colour]" She raised one eyebrow to Sweetie. Sweetie Belle shrugged and said,[colour=#800080]"I have no idea."[/colour] Then the two fillies got quiet and focused on Scootaloo.

Shadow heard that it was time for show and tell, which only worsened his mood. He didn't bring anything. He didn't have anything to bring. He leaned forward even more, not wanting to be seen by anypony. He put his head on his table in between his hooves, hoping no one would come talk to him just because of it. He didn't need others worrying about his problems. He wasn't worth it.

Compass Rose was about to joyfully say she'd join the Cutie Mark Crusaders when Miss Cherrilee announced the start of class. The unicorn filly turned her attention back to the front of the class, then looked at her classmates. She was excited about what she brought, but wasn't much on going first. Instead she sighed with relief when Scootaloo was chosen.

Moments later the unicorn was on the edge of her seat, rather excited. She'd heard of Rainbow Dash and this Sonic Rainboom she was famous for.