school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

(You've been laughing for forever XD hhaa)

Cherrilee was growing impatient but she didn't want to show it. She had heard what Scootaloo said and she just wanted to pretend like she didn't hear it. She sighed and trotted over to her desk. Just as she was trotting over she spotted Thunderbolt's goggles fall out. She smiled a small sinister smile and said, "[colour=#800080]Thunderbolt. You're up." [/colour]She stared at the colt and waited for him to get up.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were still a bit shocked at Scootaloo. But they shook it off. Applebloom could tell that Cherrilee wanted somepony to go and talk. She was about to volunteer but then she called on Thunderbolt. Applebloom lowered her hoof,which was only really half raised, and smiled. She had brought(dun dun dunn) AJ's hat. Since she loved her sister :)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Haha,I know right,And I don't even know what about! :P ))

Thunderbolt instantly stopped laughing,"Uh..me?"He asked unsurely as he peered over at the googles,"Okay.."He whispered sliently,he flew up to the front of the classroom. In a small voice he said quietly and shyly,"These,are....my...Wonderbolt signed..." He stopped,he was getting very nervous,although he was for sure that nopony heard him,he froze,unable to do anything,his wings locked up and his eyes casted downward towards the floor.

Cherrilee was happy that Thunderbolt FINALLY decided to come up and speak. But the little colt seemed to freeze up. He couldn't speak. Cherrilee felt bad. She moved closer to him and said, "[colour=#800080]Your Wonderbolt signed?" [/colour]She smiled at him.

"Uhhh........" Thundetbolt studdered,he thought to himself,Wonderbolts could do this like it's a peice of cake,so can I! He strightened his back and said louder,"These are my Wonderbolt Signed Goggles,I met Spitfire and Soarin' personally." He said not knowing what else to say now.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle had wide eyes as they listened to Thunderbolt. Applebloom glanced over at Sweetie and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"He met the Wonderbolts!"[/colour] She smiled at Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie Belle started to giggle a bit. [colour=#800080]"I wanna meet the Wonderbolts!"[/colour] The two fillies then started to giggle with eachother.

Thunderbolt heard the CMC's comments,he chuckled a bit before flying over to his seat and sitting down,still nrevous on the inside he slipped the goggles into his saddlebags and slung his saddlebag onto the back of his chair.

Compass snorted when Scootaloo mentioned kidnapping RainbowDash. That was one way to do it. But her attention went to the two ponies who were reduced to a fit of giggles, a brow raised. When the male was called, the unicorn turned her attention to the front of the class.

When he mentioned goggles signed by the Wonderbolts, she stood up in her seat, her interest once more picqued.

Cherrilee smiled at Thunderbolt. "Thank you for that Thunderbolt!". She giggled a bit before scanning over the whole classroom.

"Alright! We've got time for one more before lunch and recess! Who wants to go?!". She smiled at all of them.

Thunderbolt nudged Delilah,she fell out of her seat,he picked her up and raised her hoof,he tried to mimic her voice,"I want to go! Pick me!" He said for her,she shook her head no,then sighed.

(No overlooking here XD haha))

Cherrilee saw a hoof go up in the back. It was Compass's hoof. She smiled and ignored what Thunderbolt did. She then glanced over at Compass and said, [colour=#800080]"Compass! Why don't you show us what you brought today?" [/colour]She smiled at Compass and waited for her to come up to the front.

Compass Rose went bright red, her ears flattening. "S..sure, Miss Cherrilee." Slowly the unicorn slid out of her seat and took the statue up front with her. She sat the statue in front of her, prodding it with her horn so that it sparkled and sat behind it. "Th..This is a statue of Princess Celestia, My Uncle Brass Antique bought it for me after he met her."

The young filly gulped, her ears still flat. "He..He was doing the decorations for a huuuge party and she thanked him. So, since I didn't get to meet her, he bought me this." By now she was shuffling her front hooves, her cerulean eyes on the statue. "He says next time he meets her I can go and he'll buy me a Princess Luna statue." The small unicorn poked it with her horn again, this time getting it to spin and play a sweet song, much like a music box.

((What? If you play any canon chars they are regular. As they are in the show. We're all in school now....I'm confused on what you're asking))

Delilah and Thunderbolt looked over,"Oh,it's lunchtime!" They said in sync before giggling a bit and trotting over to the new pony."Hi,"Hi" "I'm Delilah," "And I'm Thunderbolt!" They took turns saying before sticking out hooves for the colt to shake.