school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care chuckled a bit as he thought about how he got the desire to be a mailpony. He smiled and said, "[colour=#008080]Well I didn't really apprentice. I just follow my father hoofsteps."[/colour] Care smiled again. "

My father is a great mailpony!"

Care flapped his wings a bit and jumped up. He then calmed down and shook his head a bit. [colour=#008080]"How did you get interested in History?" [/colour]He asked Rune.

((Wow,I missed lots D: I'll get myself back in here ;D ))

Thunderbolt headr te word Wonderbolt be said,he instantly flew over to Blue Streak and said,"You want to be a Wonderbolt too?!" Excitement flowed through him as he hovered in the air.

"Oh, that's cool!" Rune said. He shrugged when Care asked about how he got interested in history, "I was born in Zebrica. My dad's a military commander, and my mum's a psychologist stationed over there. I was pretty curious about that place, and when I was told about Equestria, I really wanted to learn more about it!"

((Small note: When I write dialogue, anything in bold is being said with emphasis. Anything in italics is being thought.

Care had a confused look on his face. He raised one eyebrow and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Zebrica?" [/colour]He had no idea where that was. He had never heard of that place before. But he was sure that his Dad knew where the place was! Care smiled a bit and said, "[colour=#0000cd]That sounds awesome! But I've never heard of Zebrica..soo.." [/colour]Care scratched his mane a bit and chuckled nervously.

((I play Applebloom and Sweetie Belle btw :) haha))

Applebloom and Sweetie were enjoying their lunch when they finished. They still had a while left to play and such. Applebloom glanced over at Sweetie and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Hey! Where's Scootaloo?" [/colour]He started to look around. Sweetie looked around as well and then shrugged. "[colour=#4b0082]I dunno!"[/colour] Sweetie then noticed two colts she had never seen before. One was that colt that had interrupted their class earlier to give Cherrilee a letter. Sweetie tapped Applebloom on the shoulder and said, "[colour=#4b0082]Hey who are those two colts?" [/colour]Then Applebloom looked over at them. She tilted her head and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]I dunno but where are about tuh find out!"[/colour] The two fillies then trotted towards Care and Rune,

((Note, I am changing Rune from a Pegasus to a Unicorn, I don't have enough Unicorn OC's. Explanation for him being able to live in a cloud house his Pegasus uncle is that he knows how to cast a basic cloud walking spell.))

Rune tapped a hoof on his chin, looking at the ground quizzically, "At least, I think that's how it's pronounced." He then gestures with his hooves in a random direction, "It's across the ocean, it's where the Zebras come from!"

Rune looks over at the approaching Sweetie and Applebloom, and waves in a friendly manner.

Shadow sat on his own, watching everypony else enjoying themselves. Oh well he thought I might lose some happiness from never having fun, but I won't gain sadness from having friends who always betray me. He tried not to think about his past but it continuously got harder and harder as the days progressed and he had found nothing else to do yet. He didn't have his cutie mark so he didn't know what his special talent was, and he didn't have friends so all he would do all day was lie around the town.

Care smiled a bit. "[colour=#0000cd]That sounds...awesome!"[/colour] Care smiled even larger. He wanted to go to this..Zebrica..he wanted to see it with his own two eyes.

Just when Care was about to ask another question two fillies trotted up. Care waved at them nervoulsy.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle smiled and waved at the two colts. Applebloom moved in front of Sweetie Belle and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Well howdy there! Ah'm Applebloom!"[/colour] Then Sweetie Belle put her hoof around Applebloom and giggled a bit. "[colour=#4b0082]And i'm Sweetie Belle!"[/colour] The two fillies then proceeded to have a round of giggling with each other. They then stopped and stared at the two colts.

Care smiled again. He felt like these two fillies were nice. He waved again and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Hi! I'm Care Package! I'm going to be Equestria's most awesomest mailpony someday!" [/colour]He saluted the two fillies. Sweetie and Applebloom nodded and then glanced at Rune.

Rune shot to attention, something he learned from his spending his earlier years around military ponies, saluting swiftly before relaxing and smiling, "I'm Rune! I'm planning on being a historian! It's nice to officially meet you two. My uncle mentioned you guys when he picked me up yesterday. He used to work for your sister and brother, Applebloom."

((haha XD well then,apparently Thunderbolt could hear Blue's thoughts :razz: ))

Thunderbolt pulled out the signed goggles and handed them to Blue to look at.

Scootaloo flew up behind her fellow CMC,she was really quiet,and blushing a little,just enough to notice,AND she was staring at Care with a dreamy look on her face.

Applebloom gasped just a bit. "You know mah sister and bruhther?!". Applebloom loved her brother and sister. She was always happy to meet other ponies that knew them. Applebloom then put on a confused look on her face. She never remembered seeing another pony working on Sweet Apple Acres before. She then shook her head. It must have been before her.

Sweetie Belle then spoke up. "A historian? Does that mean someday you'll get to work in Canterlot?" her eyes were wide. She had only been to Canterlot a few times but she loved it everytime.

Both AB and SB noticed when Scoots joined them. They were happy they finally found her. But they wanted Scootaloo to meet the two ponies.

Applebloom put her hoof around Scootaloo and brought her forward.

"An this is Scootaloo!". She smiled.

Rune shrugs, hopping from one side to the other, "Well, I sorta know them. We've been acquainted."

Turning his attention to Sweetie Belle, he waved a hoof, "Mhm! Well, hopefully, maybe. My uncle is up there right now actually. I think he's looking to buy a house or something, so that way he's closer to his publisher."

He smiled and went to attention, giving his greeting salute to Scootaloo, "Nice to meet you! My name's Rune."

Sweetie Belle hopped up and down and said, "[colour=#4b0082]That's awesome![/colour]" She then started to day dream about living in Canterlot. But then she snapped back into reality.

Applebloom looked at Care and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"So yer a mailpony?[/colour]" She raised one eyebrow at him. Sweetie Belle started to listen into what Applebloom and Care were talking about.

Care smiled sheepishly and said, [colour=#4b0082]"Well..I hope to become one..one day.."[/colour] He let out a sheepish chuckle. He knew delivering mail was what he loved..he had a cutie mark in it and all.

Applebloom then smiled a big smile and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Well that's great!"[/colour] Then Sweetie Belle covered her flank a bit and said softly, [colour=#4b0082]"At least he has his cutie mark.."[/colour] Applebloom then blushed and covered her flank.

Care smiled at both of them. [colour=#008080]"I'm sure you'll find your special talent soon enough!"[/colour] Care smiled a bigger smile at them. The two perked up a little bit.. but not much since they had heard those words before.

Sweetie Belle then perked up. She had not realized that Rune did not have his cutie mark! She felt better now. She then had an idea...maybe she could talk to Applebloom in a little bit and ask her to see if the CMC are recruiting..

She would have to run the idea by Scootaloo as well. Sweetie then looked at Rune again and said, "[colour=#4b0082]Well neither of us have ours!" [/colour]She smiled at Rune.

As Scootaloo was shoved forward,she still had a dreamily look on her face,"Auuhhh..." is all she could get out.

Thunderbolt chuckle,"Yeah,I mean,who wouldn't want to go go one of their races?!"

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle both had the same expression on their faces. They stared at Scootaloo and tilted their heads.

Applebloom stared at Scootaloo and then said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Uh...Scootaloo? Yew ahlright?"[/colour] She smiled a bit at her. Sweetie Belle nodded her head at Scootaloo.

Care just stood by and listened to all of the ponies speak. He felt like he had made some great new friends.