school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

(man! Wow! I missed a whole lot! Goodness guys :) )

Sugar Song looked up at the foals chatting. She wanted to be a part of that but wasn't sure how to go about that and flattened her ears. She missed her friends back in Canterlot, even if some of them weren't exactly friends. More like enemies but she still would love to see a very familiar face. Sure, she was making friends but it seemed that foals just introduced themselves, said a couple words then left to say hi to another pony. She missed her drama classes. Everypony worked together. All she could see here were groups of friends forming, clicks being created. She never could be a part of a click. That system just wouldn't work for her but she had to try. Sugar Song put away her scripts into her saddlebag and trotted over to the group containing Rune, Care Package, Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. (sorry if I forget someone!) "Hi," she said quietly, wondering if they would even notice her or continue their conversation. She wasn't even sure of what they spoke of.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetie Belle and Applebloom noticed the filly trot up. Applebloom waved to her and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Howdy again![/colour]" She giggled a bit. Sweetie Belle waved. [colour=#4b0082]"Hi there!" [/colour]they both smiled.

Care saw the new filly trot up. He smiled at her and said, "[colour=#008080]Hello there." [/colour]He kept his smile

She smiled at them awkwardly. "Hi," she addressed Sweetie Bell and Applebloom. To Care and Rune, she said, "I'm Sugar Song. Nice to meet you." She swished her tail around, feeling like she just intruded on their conversation.

Care smiled at the filly. "[colour=#008080]Nice to meet you! Oh by the way..I'm going to be Equestria's most awesomest mailpony one day!:[/colour]" He had a big smile on his face.

Care turned to the little filly. He smiled and said, "[colour=#008080]Nice to meet you Scootal-...Scoot!"[/colour] He chuckled a bit and smiled a warm and friendly smile.

((Welcome! :) ))

Care smiled at Scootaloo. [colour=#008080]"I'm new here. W..well to this school. I don't go to school here."[/colour] He smiled nervously.

Applebloom and Sweetie were giggling at Scootaloo. they knew what was going on. Applebloom nudged Scootaloo and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Save it for after schoool Scoot." [/colour]She giggled again. Sweetie Belle then started to giggle along with her.

"Wait what?!" Scootaloo's eyes opened wide at what her fellow CMC had said,"Eww,you're gross!" She said to them before turning back to Care," Oh,umm,nice!" She tried to regain her normal posture and voice.

Care laughed a bit at what Scoot and Sweetie and Applebloom said to eachother. But then Care was greeted by another pony! Care smiled a friendly smile to the pony and said,[colour=#008080] "Yes..I am new..I'm Care Package."[/colour] He smiled at the pony.