school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Care shrunk down a bit. "[colour=#008080]I went..well I still go to school in Cloudsdale."[/colour] Care pointed upwards with his hoof. "[colour=#008080]I live there." [/colour]He chuckled a bit.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care waved goodbye to Hope as he ran off. Care's face then lit up and he gasped a bit. "Oh no! I forgot! I've got to go! It was nice meeting you all! I will most likely be back tomorrow..or later today!". He laughed a bit and then took off.

Applebloom and Sweetie both waved goodbye to Hope and Care. Apple looked back at Rune and Scoot and said, "Well..Ah wasn't expecting there to be so many new ponies!". She giggled a bit. Sweetie then nodded her head in agreement.

Applebloom then noticed the right perfect time.

She glanced down and saw that Rune had no cutie mark. She gasped and then said, "Rune! Wanna join the Cutie Mark Crusaders?!". She had a big grin on her face.

Sweetie Belle nudged Applebloom but the she caught on. She then had a big smile on her face and she stared at Rune.

(("But you see, we're all mad here." Sorry, that's what popped into my head when I read that "We're all nice ponies here." :P))

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders?" He said, tilting his head to the side curiously, "Sounds like fun, sure!" He said, grinning.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle started to jump up and down. They were so happy they actually recruited a new member!

Sweetie smiled and said to Rune. "Now you can see our awesome clubhouse!". Applebloom then nudged Sweetie and said, "It's ah Headquarters..or uhm..". Then they both started to giggle.

((I'll be back in like an hour! Class :P haha sorry for short post))

Applebloom and Sweetie happily gave Scootaloo a hoof bump each. They were excited.

((Back))

Then Cherrilee came out of the school building and said to her students. [colour=#4b0082]"I'm sorry my little ponies but something has com up..class has ended for the day. Be back tomorrow!" [/colour]She laughed and then waved goodbye to all of her kids and trotted away happily with her eyes shut and she was humming a tune.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle both waved to Cherrilee and then Sweetie said, "[colour=#800080]Where do you think she's going? A date with Big Mac?"[/colour] Sweetie giggled and then Applebloom pushed her. Applebloom didn't laugh at that. "[colour=#ff8c00]Ah don't know where she's going. But now we can show Rune the Cutie mark Crusaders club house!" [/colour]She raised her hoof and then smiled. She brought her hoof down.