school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile outside.."listen shadow tell anyone about this your done!" Then leaves right after he slips in 7 brochures for the Chrystal empire in the clubhouse hoping that they get tickets for sweetie belle,scoot,apple loom,rune,shadow,and midnight because he is the new guy

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle both trotted over and looked at the brochures. They both stared blankly at each other and then to Scootaloo and Rune. Applebloom looked around and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]What...do we do?"[/colour] She was quite confused. So was Sweetie

((Wait wait wait...so you said "the next day" so the CMC all just spent a whole day just standing in the clubhouse? Also I had no idea you controlled the sun and the moon :D sorry for no post. I'm busy right now but will post later today.))

((Well the CMC and Rune and Shadow all went to the CMC clubhouse. Shaodow left and Rune is a CMC. That's it :P but now they have found tickets...to the crystal empire?))

((Well I mean you could always come back inside...and join the club...But apparently we all just spent the whole afternoon standing around. He said sarcastically.))

Shadow was sitting outside on the nearby bench. While being inside and becoming a CMC sounded like a fun idea, he just couldn't trust other ponies. He wished he could, that way he would have friends. He laid his head on his hooves, almost ready to cry because of the pain he was feeling in his heart right now. Why couldn't he just get along with other ponies? He didn't know.

(Guys go look at my of page you will know why the Chrystal empire thing happened) midnight goes over to shadow remember my warning he said he goes over we should go to the empire if whoever watches us let's us

Sweetie Belle and Applebloom were still a bit confused on the whole brochure thing. But they felt like they had been standing for an awfully long time. They both stretched a bit and then Sweetie Belle went back to cleaning the clubhouse a bit. Applebloom left the house and went outside. She saw Shadow sitting on the bench by himself. Applebloom smiled and then trotted over to Shadow. [colour=#ff8c00]"Howdy there Shadow!"[/colour] She waved a friendly hello to him. She had a feeling that something was up. But she hated seeing a sad pony.

--Care--

Care was just minding his own business. He was still pretty excited that he met so many new and nice ponies today. He hoped his father would let him keep delivering mail to Cherrilee's schoolhouse. But he had at least 3 more letters to deliver. But he was know to procrastinate.

As Care was trotting along he saw a pony come up and say a friendly hello to him. Care hated to be rude but he raised one eyebrow and said, [colour=#008080]"Hello!...Um...who are you?[/colour]" He laughed nervously.

Applebloom frowned a bit and then said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Wut's wrong? Are yew sad yur not a Cutie Mark Crusader?" [/colour]She then giggled a bit and smiled warmly at him.

Sweetie Belle heard Rune ask if he could do anything to help. Sweetie smiled and said,[colour=#800080] "Um...Yeah!"[/colour] She then moved over and pointed her hoof at a stack of papers on the little table they had in the clubhouse. [colour=#800080]"Just..help me organize these."[/colour] She was a bit nervous. She usually always did this on her own. She had never had any help before.