school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applebloom giggled a bit and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Well..that's ah to bad. Cause Ah want tuh know what's wrong with you."[/colour] Applebloom then heard another voice that made her jump a bit. She turned and saw the same pony earlier. He asked to have an initiation at the crystal empire. "[colour=#ff8c00]Crystal empire? That's pretty far away.."[/colour]

-Sweetie-

Sweetie kept organizing the papers and said, [colour=#800080]"Yeah I had no idea we would be getting any new members today!" [/colour]She smiled again. She then stretched to see out the window and see if if she couldn't see Applebloom. She spotted her. She was with Shadow and that other pony,

"Haha. You never can meet to many new friends! There were some Zebra foals back home that were real eager to get their Glyph Marks, I wonder if they ever formed a group like this? I'm honestly not sure how they get their's though..."

He set down a stack of papers, then tapped a hoof to his chin, "Hey, come to think of it, what do I sort these by? Relevance? Date? Alphabetical?"

Sweetie Belle gasped and said, "[colour=#800080]I only know one zebra! I've always wanted to meet more though!"[/colour] Sweetie then moved closer to the papers and looked down at them. She giggled slightly and said,"I really don't think it matters!" She smiled again.

-Applebloom-

Applebloom was getting annoyed at Shadow. She raised her voice a bit and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Tell me now![/colour]" She put her front hooves on the picnic table.

"There's a Zebra in this town?!" Rune said, getting excited, "I'd love to meet him or her sometime!! I was born and grew up in the Zebra homeland, so I've met plenty! They're all really cool. Who knows? Maybe someday I'll manage to get you guys over there so I can show you my home-base!" He said grinning. Home-base was a normal term to him when referring to where he used to live, it having been a military base

He set another stack down, making sure all the papers were lines up perfectly. Despite not paying the most attention to the papers, he still manages to float them with relative ease.

((Sorry I have been gone :( ))

Scootaloo sat in the clubhouse watching Sweetie and Rine,clean,and talk about Zebra,"Hey Rune,you should come and meet Zecore with use," She smiled,then fluttered her wings.

Edited by LightningStreak

Applebloom was already angry that Shadow had left her. But she felt bad for him. But then a pony asked her if they were going. She looked at him and said, "Why do you want to go to the Crystal Empire so badly? Ah mean come on we're just fillies here!". She had no expression on her face.

Sweetie Belle smiled at the mention of Zecora. She loved that zebra..even though they didn't talk on a daily basis. Sweetie smiled and said, "That sounds like fun!". She giggled a bit.

Applebloom showed no emotion. She just stared blankly at this pony. Normally she would have either been scared or something but she wasn't. She raised one eyebrow and scoffed. [colour=#ff8c00]"Oh quit yer glowing. Don't growl aht me. Ah've seen and heard scarier stuff than that.[/colour]" She half smiled but it wasn't a happy smile. [colour=#ff8c00] "Ah don't know why yew want to go to the Crystal Empire. Ah don't know." [/colour]She wiped off the half smile and stared at the pony.