school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Applebloom stomped her hoof down and shook her head a bit. Her mane and bow shook as well. She looked back up at the pony and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Because! The we are just fillies an colts! An wut if someponies don't want to go?" [/colour]She raised one eyebrow again to this pony. She then took a quick glance back at where she last talked to Shadow. But he was gone. "[colour=#ff8c00]oh yea.."[/colour] She said quietly. Then she turned her eyes back to the pony.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applebloom stepped back a bit. [colour=#ff8c00]"How did you know we went with Spike?!"[/colour] She moved back even farther now. She had no idea what this pony was up to or what he wanted but he was creeping her out. She kept slowly trotting back. Very slowly.

Applebloom stepped back even more. She had no idea what was going on. She fell back a bit and stumbled. She was still confused and scared. This pony had lasers coming out of it now.

Just then Applejack trotted up because she heard all the commotion. She trotted up slowly and said, [colour=#ffa500]"What's with all the commotion ya'll?"[/colour] Then she saw the lasers coming from the pony and Applebloom on the ground. She ran up and moved in front of Applebloom. [colour=#ffa500]"What is going on here?!" [/colour]She glanced back and forth between all of the ponies.

He turned into the demon he is(sketch of him on herehttp://www.canterlot.com/topic/14579-my-oocs-arrival-the-story-of-why-he-came/page__view__findpost__p__356136) he started hissing then said "hahahaha! Silly fillies think you can stop me? Your to late if you cooperated you wouldn't go through this trouble! But sadly you didn't... Anyways I have come to exact my revenge on cadance for what she did to me. Then I will takeover all of equestria! Ciao. He flew towards the Chrystal empire (I will make a separate rp for this)

Applejack moved back as well and put a hoof around Applebloom. The pony then talked about taking his revenge on Cadance and he flew off. Aj took her hoof off of Applebloom and sighed. Applebloom hugged her sister and said, [colour=#b22222]"Ah'm so glad you came! Ah had no idea what to do![/colour]" She then hugged harder. Applejack smiled and said, [colour=#ffa500]"Well shucks Applebloom it was nothing. But mind explaining what that was all about?"[/colour] She pushed her sister off of her. Applebloom jumped back and said, [colour=#b22222]"Ah have no idea! Ah've never seen that pony before in mah life![/colour]" She giggled very slightly.

Aj nodded to her sister and said, [colour=#ffa500]"Well Ah'm just glad you all are Ok."[/colour] She smiled at her.

Aj turned to the colt and smiled a bit. She opened her mouth to speak but Applebloom butted in. [colour=#b22222]"That pony just about killed me!"[/colour] Then AJ moved in front again and chuckled slightly. "[colour=#ffa500]Well Ah don't know if that's what happened but it was pretty nerve racking."[/colour] Then Applebloom moved in front again and said to Rune,[colour=#b22222] "Ah had no idea what to do and now that pony left to go to the Crystal Empire[/colour]!"

Aj then put her hoof on Applebloom again and said, [colour=#ffa500]"Calm down sugar cube everythings all right now." [/colour]She smiled at both Rune and AB.

Applebloom sighed and smiled at Rune. "[colour=#ff8c00]Yah...Ah'm alright.[/colour]" She giggled slightly. She was still shocked it happened but it was over now. So no worries. "[colour=#ff8c00]Thanks for asking."[/colour] She smiled again. She then took a quick glance up at the Clubhouse and saw Sweetie and Scoot in there.

(( ))

As players in this thread, you have the right to ignore actions from another player you do not agree with. If this continues to be a problem, feel free to use the "Report" feature at the bottom of the offending post. Even though this is FFA, we still like to encourage a friendly environment between players, and respect for the content of their threads.