school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finny smiled a weak smile and said, "You know most ponies would have stooped talking to me by now.". He closed his eyes and smiled. He didn't want to feel sad. He was a happy unicorn!

Finny smiled at Delilah and said, "Because I'm blind silly!". He laughed again. He scuffed his hooves on the ground. He was nervous. He had never been so open about his blindness before.

Finny smiled in Delilah's direction.

"Well thanks.". He chuckled again. "That was very nice of you to say.". Finny smiled again. He used his magic slightly to tell what time of day it was. He used the spell to gauge the heat from the sun. He always had trouble telling what time it was by using that spell. But he didn't care. He was just glad the spells he used were very quiet and didn't draw attention.

Shadow heard Finny say that he was blind, which slightly caused him to panic. [colour=#ff8c00]What if he doesn't like us just because we can see? [/colour]he thought. The new pony seemed nice, but Shadow still didn't like all the attention that he was gathering. He kept quiet the whole time, not wanting to disturb Delilah's and Finny's conversation. They seemed to be getting along well. [colour=#ff8c00]Only a matter of time until they leave me just like everyone else always has...[/colour]

Finny kept his smile and turned his head to where he remembered it being when he last talked to Shadow. He blinked a bit and said, "[colour=#0000ff]So Shadow don't many colts like you and Delilah go to school? Shouldn't you guys be there now?[/colour]" He was slightly wondering this. He hoped that the two ponies didn't not like him because he was blind. But if they did he thought. He sighed a bit. That's their preference. He couldn't change who he was. He liked it. The whole time he was thinking this he had the same smile on his face

"Hm? Oh...well...school is over for today..." Shadow replied. He was ok with the fact that Finny was blind, it didn't matter to him, but he just wasn't used to the attention. He never really had any friends so this felt strange to him. "Why...don't you go to school too...?" he asked curiously, not wanting to intrude but just wondering.

Finny backed up a bit. [colour=#0000ff]"Me? Oh I go to school...I just don't go to school..here..in Ponyville."[/colour] Finny laughed a sheepish laugh. He kept his smile on and moved his head a bit. He scuffed his hooves and scraped off some dirt on his hooves.

Shadow could tell something was up. It was pretty obvious to see that Finny wasn't saying something, but Shadow wasn't one to pry. If it made him uncomfortable he didn't have to talk about it. "So...Finny...what are you...doing now...?" Shadow asked, wondering why Finny was in Ponyville Park.

Finny tilted his head to the side and said, "[colour=#008080]You mean what am I doing right now? Or what will I be doing later?" [/colour] Finny laughed a bit. But he hoped Shadow was alright with his question. He really didn't know what Shadow meant. But he wanted to know,

Finny laughed and said, "[colour=#008080]Well right now I'm not doing anything. But later I was just going...to wander around the park..like I usually do."[/colour] Finny laughed again. He realized how awkward that sounded.

He turned his head around and said, "[colour=#008080]What are you doing Shadow?" [/colour]

"Well..." Shadow said out loud before stopping. He never had anything to do. He had no friends, and he had no family. He didn't want to tell Delilah or Finny though. Normally he always tried to push everypony away, but Delilah and Finny seemed...nice. They were the first ponies who didn't instantly take an interest in him and 5 minutes later just leave. He hoped that they might actually be his friends. "umm...I don't really have...anything to do..." he finally finished. "I normally just...come and sit here quietly..."

Finny smiled a big smile and said, "[colour=#008080]Hey that's what I do! I come here for the quietness..and to get away from some ponies."[/colour] He laughed again and smiled. By the some ponies he meant the ponies that were mean to him back in town because of his blindness. He had never done anything to them. Why were they mean to him? He didn't worry about it. He was happy to be here with Shadow and Delilah. He was hoping soon he could call them friends.

Dellilah layed down in the grass,she sighed a happy sigh and played with a butterfly that was nearby,she felt the sun on her face,and the breeze whistling through the trees,she quieted and listened as the two colts conversated.

Finny, while waiting for Shadow to reply, glanced over in Delilah's direction. Or what he thought was her general direction from what he remembered. He smiled and felt the breeze go through his mane. [colour=#000080]"Delilah are you in school with Shadow?" [/colour]He asked her happily.

((Did you forget about sweeite and applebloom again XD they are at Rarity's XD))

Finny then felt something. His face lit up when he felt the flower in his hoof. He was only able to detect it was a flower when he used his magic, His magic did help him see every now and then yes but it couldn't help him see long distances. Plus he could only see the things he used the spell on. And this time he used the spell on the flower.

He moved it around and smiled in Delilah's general direction and said, "[colour=#008080]What was this for Delilah?"[/colour] He kept his smile.

"Oh,i just found it on the grass,and figured that you'd like the flower." Delilah smiled at Finny,then remembered how he couldn't see her.

((Yeah...*starts to stall* You can start it off again though :D ))

Finny smiled and said, "Well that's awful nice of you Delilah." He smiled at her and laughed a bit.

--Applebloom--

AB stood in front of Rarity's door with Sweetie Belle. [colour=#daa520]"Come on Sweetie Belle! Let's go talk to your sister!"[/colour] She smiled at her and waited for her to open the door. ((I'm gonna write text for Applebloom normally haha just read it in her accent and voice :) haha))

((Okay :D ))

Delilah chuckled a bit,"I figured that you would like it!"

_--CMC--_

Scoot stood behind them,waiting,Sweetie then opened up the door,revealing her sister,who was making a new design for a dress.

Finny smiled in her direction and said,[colour=#008080] "Delilah, what colour is it? The flower!" [/colour] He laughed and kept his smile on her.

CMC

Applebloom waved her hoof at Rarity who was making a dress and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Rarity! Howdy!"[/colour] She smiled at her and hoped she wasn't busy.