school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Finny and Delilah? XD I'll play Sweetie))

Applebloom smiled at Rarity and so did Sweetie Belle. Sweetie ran up and hugged her sister. [colour=#4b0082]"We're doing good! We just wanted to stop by and see you for a bit." [/colour] She stopped hugging her and stepped back from her a bit.

"Hehe,okay,that seem peculiar only a little,Sweetie,would you mind handing me that ribbon?" Rarity asked,Scootaloo sighed.

Delilah looked up at Finny,she said,"It's a blue and yellow flower,a Daliah to be more precise."

Sweetie moved a bit and then dropped the gem that she got from Light. The gem hit the floor and skidded on the floor. Sweetie let out a little yell and quickly picked it up.[colour=#4b0082] "Sorry about that. I dropped....nothing."[/colour] She smiled sheepishly at her sister.

Applebloom laughed and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"Keep your gems to yourself Sweetie! Especially the ones you get from princes!"[/colour] She laughed again.

--Finny--

Finny smiled at the thoughts of the colours of the flower. He smiled in Delilah's direction again and felt the wind through his mane.

"[colour=#008080]You know. Most ponies aren't as kind as you and Shadow are.[/colour]" He smiled again.

--Deliah--

"Well,that's us,nice,kind and sometimes saddish,only if you are down,but usually never!" Delilah exclaimed,she had gotten a liking for this pony,she wanted to play with him more often.

--CMC--

Rarity got a peek at the gem[colour=#4B0082],"Why,my my,that was such a gem you had there Sweetie Belle,may I see it for a second,pwease,I promise that I won't take it." [/colour]

Scootaloo saw the gem,she just sighed roughly and said,"Never mind that Raraity,that's not what we're here for,do you have anything that we could do to get our cutie marks?" Rarity looked at Scootaloo in confusion for a moment,then remained neutral before saying[colour=#4B0082],"Well,you all could make a,*stops and bits lip* dress,if you want to."[/colour]

Finny smiled at Delilah's direction and said, "[colour=#008080]So what else do you ponies do?[/colour]" He kept his smile on his face.

((Sorry for short post for Finny XD welcome back again haha))

-CMC-

Applebloom laughed when Rarity asked to see the gem. And Sweetie Belle was holding the gem tightly. It was hers after all.

Applbloom then heard Soocaloo ask Rarity what they could do to get their cutie marks. Rarity told them to try dress making!

Applebloom gasped and said, "T[colour=#ff8c00]hat's perfect! Sweetie Belle! Let's make a dress with that gem you got from that Prince!"[/colour] She had a big smile on her face. She was so excited now.

---Delilah---

"Well,we,I really do not know what else we do,other than dream to be something,or just be fillies and colts." Delilah said as she put a hoof up to her chin.

--CMC--

[colour=#4B0082]Rarity smiled unsurely at the CMC,"Hehe,well,okay then,here are some old fabrics,use them wisely." [/colour]Scootaloo smiled at her and took the fabrics,"Thanks Rarity!"

Finny smiled again. "[colour=#008080]Well I mean we could always go somewhere. We don't have to stay in the park all day."[/colour] He laughed a bit.

-CMC-

Applebloom smiled at Scoots as she was handed some fabrics. Sweetie Belle's eyes widened as she looked over the fabrics.

"[colour=#4b0082]We're gonna make the best dress ever!"[/colour] Sweetie Belle yelled.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Yeah"[/colour]

Shadow sat in the back, just listening to Delilah and Finny's conversation. [colour=#ff8c00]See, just like always...they stop paying attention to me... [/colour]he thought. He sorta liked Finny. Even though he was different, he was a lot nicer than other ponies. Delilah was still slightly annoying to him, seeing as she was always overly happy. He knew he couldn't trust them to be his friend.

((XD Sorry for not posting for a while, been doing other things))

Shadow immediately tensed up, not expecting this at all "W-what are you doing?!?" Talking to ponies was one thing, but being in contact with them was something else. He would NEVER let somepony hug him or grab him or do ANYTHING that required touching him. He just didn't trust ponies to do that.

((haha XD))

Delilah carried Shadwo through the sky,"Come on,fly!"

--cmc--

Scootaloo took the fabrics into Sweetie Belle's room,she set them down on her bed,"Okay CMC,what type of dress should we make?"

Finny heard the commotion of the two ponies. He had no idea what was going on but, he was glad it wasn't happening to him. He glanced up in the sky as he heard their voices go upward. He didn't know if Shadow was a pegasus but he hoped he could fly.

-CMC-

Applebloom smiled at Scootaloo and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]I think we should make a regular dress! You know a normal one!"[/colour] Then Sweetie Belle moved in front of AB and said, "[colour=#800080]No we should make a big elaborate dress! A pretty one! With glitter!"[/colour] She smiled a big smile at her fellow CMC

"Oh,come on,don't be so Fluttershy!"Delilah said before letting go of him,she hoped that he would open up his wings.

__-CMC-__

Scoot tilted her head,"Are you sure,because the last time we tried that,everything went wrong."

((It's alright! :) ))

Applebloom glanced at Scootaloo and had a flashback of what happened last time.

"[colour=#ff8c00]Well I mean..yeah we messed up last time but we know better now!"[/colour] She smiled a happy smile. Sweetie Belle agreed with Applebloom

((Okay! :D ))

Sun down came,everypony went inside to go to bed, about nine hours later,sun rose,blazing and burning the young ponies eyes.

Thunderbolt awakened,"Uh oh,what am I going to bring to show and tell today?!" He freaked out,he started searching around his room,he found a pair of Wonderbolt goggles,signed by Spitfire and Soarin',"Phew..." He sighed happily before grabbing his saddlebags and flying out the door.

Delilah woke up,the sun burning her eyes,she looked right at it,"Ah!" She yelped before putting her hooves up,then closing her blinds,she got her microphone for show and tell and trotted out the door for school.

((That was an abrupt ending of the day XD))

Cherrilee had her class all set up for her students to come back. She was getting very excited to see what her students brought for show and tell. She smiled at the fillies and colts and she stood by the doorway. A few of them told her hello and things like that. And she replied with a smile.

Once every student was either in the classroom or in their desk she decided to trot back into the school room.

But she was stopped near the enterance to her class by a young colt. He was a light blue Pegasus with a blonde mane. (Yes it's Care XD)

The little colt told Cherrilee to wait for a second. He didn't even realize there were other fillies and colts in the same room as he was.

Cherrilee smiled and waited. Then Care pulled out a letter from his tiny saddlebag and gave it to Cherrilee. Cherrilee examined the letter a bit and then smiled at Care.

She raised one eyebrow and gave him a smug smile.

"Shouldn't you be in school young one?".

Care blushed a bit and said, "Well um..that's where..I was..um..going..right now.". He pointed up with his hoof and said, "Cloudsdale.". Care then trotted out of the room.

Cherrilee placed the letter on her desk and looked out at her class.