school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

(Haha,if only Derpster was here...Lol,I mean Derpyy :P ))

Delilah sat in her seat,staring blankly at Dashie she was as still as a brick.

Thunderbolt sat confused,peering at the pony who was called,'Rainbow Dash' he blinked rapidly,then just sat with a confused look on his face.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Sorry guys!! XD back for a bit!))

Dash snapped back into reality and then realized she was in front of the class. She smiled down at Scootaloo and said, "Yeah..yeah that's right. I'm Rainbow Dash. Fastest flyer in all of Equestria.". She smiled rather smugly at the fillies and colts in the class.

This was too perfect for her. She loved all the attention.

Dash sighed and said with a chuckle, "Yeah. It's kind of hard when you have to be the coolest pony in all of Equestria as well."

Dash then leaned up against Miss Cherrilee's desk. Cherrilee gave Dash and joking stare. She didn't want to interrupt but she knew Dash's behavior and attitude.

Dash smiled at Scootaloo and then examined the class.

"So what exactly happens here?". She had a slightly..very slightly confused look on her face.

"Any ponies have any questions...or something?". She chuckled a bit.

(Back! I drove safe :) haha)

Rainbow saw what appeared to be a hoof raise. She immediately looked at the little filly and said, "Y[colour=#40e0d0]es you![/colour]" She smiled at the little filly. She was happy and relieved something happened She was running out of things to say. She felt like she was...nervous?