school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry ponies! A ton of stuff has been happening recently! :( But I am back now.)

She was happy her timid hoof didn't go unnoticed. "Rainbow Dash, how do you stay so calm in front of large crowds?" she asked. "You seem really confident up there and I've heard a lot of ponies talk about your skills and show stuff." She hoped she hadn't stumbled or spoke too quietly and hoped she had spoken clear enough to be heard

((It's alright! :) we've all got stuff to do now and then :) ))

Rainbow Dash turned her attention to the little filly that asked her a question. She took a breath and then said, "[colour=#008080]Well you see. I remain calm but just...thinking about...how cool I am."[/colour] She perked up and a big smile came across her face.

"[colour=#008080]Yeah. And when you realize these things you can pretty much say anything in front of a crowd."[/colour] She smiled at Sugar then glanced over at Scootaloo and Cherrilee.

Cherrilee was shaking her head and smiling at Dash.

((I honestly had no idea how to answer that question in a Rainbow Dash way XD I hope that answer is good :) haha))

((That does sound like something she would do XD haha but idk where Lightning is...))

Dash then smirked at the fillies and colts and said, "[colour=#40e0d0]Any ponies have any more questions?"[/colour] She had one of her eyebrows raised up. She was ready to answer any question that these fillies and colts could throw at her.

((alright! :D))

Rainbow Dash smiled at Scootaloo and turned and showed her rainbow lightning bolt cutie mark.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle stared at Rainbow's cutie mark. Applebloom glanced at Sweetie Belle and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Her cutie mark is so awesome!"[/colour] Sweetie Belle smiled and said, [colour=#800080]"Oh yeah!" [/colour]

Dash smiled and said, "[colour=#008080]I remember when I got my cutie mark. It was the first time I performed the famous..Sonic Rainboom!"[/colour]

Sugarsong become very interested at the mention of the cutie mark. "How did you know you were going to be a great flyer? Did you always know?" she asked curiously then remember she probably should have put her hoof up. She wanted to ask more questions but didn't want to drown RD in her curiosity.

Dash smiled at Sugar. She moved closer to the filly but she was still talking to the class.[colour=#40e0d0] "Well I was already the fastest flyer before I got my cutie mark. For sure.[/colour]" She smiled at Sugar. Then she turned around and moved to the front of the class. "[colour=#40e0d0]How did I know I was going to be a great flyer?" She put her hoof up to her chin. "I don't think I never knew I wasn't going to be a great flyer." [/colour] She laughed again and flapped her wings a bit.

Compass Rose listened intently. It must be nice, really nice, knowing what you want the rest of your life to be like. Instinctively, she raises her hoof, "Have you ever met anypony who's destiny was to be a slug farmer?" She frowned, "I don't want to be a slug farmer."

Rainbow's eyes widened. She had a blank expression on her face. [colour=#40e0d0]"A slug farmer?" [/colour]She then glanced at Cherrilee and Cherrilee just shrugged.

Dash then started to laugh. "[colour=#40e0d0]There's no such thing as a slug farmer!"[/colour] She laughed again.

Dash laughed again. "[colour=#40e0d0]Yeah that would be a weird cutie mark!"[/colour] She started to laugh some more. She liked these colts and fillies.

-CMC-

Applebloom started to giggle. She turned to Sweetie Belle and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Could you imagine...a cutie mark in slug farming?[/colour]" She giggled again. Sweetie Belle giggled and stuck her tongue out and made a "Blech" noise,

Rainbow smiled at the class and said, "[colour=#40e0d0]Any ponies have any more questions?"[/colour] Dash examined the class. She was still anticipating questions.

Then Miss Cherrilee moved in front and said, "[colour=#800080]And this will have to be the last question. Some other students would like to show what they brought today."[/colour] She huffed at Dash and smiled at her.

Scootaloo sighed," Yeah,I guess you're right Miss Cheerilee,thank Rainbow.." She sighed again and went back to her seat,she glanced over at Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

Thunderbolt shrugged and Delilah did too.They looked over at eachother and started to giggle and chuckle a bit,then it started to elevate into laughter.

Rainbow smiled and then left the classroom.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle stared at Scootaloo when she sat down. Applebloom wanted to know when she ever talked with Rainbow Dash to get her to come here.

But not during class.

Miss Cherrilee watched Rainbow leave and then turned back to her class. [colour=#800080]"Alright class be sure to thank Scootaloo for her wonderful show and tell[/colour]!" She smiled at the filly.

[colour=#800080]"Now who wants to go next?" [/colour]She smiled at all of her students.

Delilah and Thunderbolt were still laughing very hard,Thunderbolt literally fell out of his seat he was laughing so hard,Delilah saw that,her eyes widened and it made her laugh even harder at,him.

Scootaloo looked over at the rest of her CMC,"I never talked to her,"She said,"I snuck up behind her when she was sleeping on a cloud,put a bag on her head,and dropped her to the ground so I could use her for show and tell."

((OMG she is SOOOO brutal XD)

(Oh...oh..um...well alrighty..then..)

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle stared at Scootaloo with their mouths wide open and their eyes wide. Applebloom shuddered a bit and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"You..you..kidnapped her?!" [/colour]She then shoved her hoof in her mouth and shut herself up. Sweetie Belle stared at Scootaloo.

Cherrilee noticed that Thunderbolt had fallen out of his desk. She giggled a bit and then examined her classroom. [colour=#800080]"Come on students! Let's have somepony show us what they brought!"[/colour] She smiled at all of them. She noticed that Sweetie Belle and Applebloom were staring at Scootaloo wide eyed. It made her giggle as well.

She stared wide eyed at Scootaloo with her mouth wide open as well. No noise came out but she was shocked then started to laugh. Quietly at first but the other ponie's giggles were contagious and she laughed even harder.

Scootaloo sighed,"I guess I did kidnap her,although she is not a kid..." She looked down,she chuckled a bit at the thought.

Thunderbolt and Delilah heard other ponies start to laugh,thsi only made them laugh harder,Thunderbolt was rolling on the ground,clenching his stomach,just then the goggles fell out of his saddle bag.Delilah's eyes were closed and were tearing up,she too leaned out from her chair and fell onto the floor,holding her stomach,while also trying tto say that she could not breathe.