school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As AB and SB were trotting away they both noticed a pony trotting by himself(that's you Shadow) Applebloom glanced over and before she knew it Sweetie Belle had trotted up to him.

She gave a friendly wave and said, "[colour=#800080]Hello there!"[/colour] She smiled at him. Applebloom then caught up with Sweetie Belle but remained silent.

Sweetie extended a hoof and said, [colour=#800080]"I'm Sweetie Belle![/colour]" she gave him a friendly smile and hoped the pony would talk more.

Sweetie hadn't imagined the new pony to trot up to her and shake her hoof!

She smiled a bit and said, "Nice to meet...both of you.". She smiled a warm smile at both of the ponies. Applebloom trotted up to all three of the ponies and watched.

(XD)

Sweetie moved back a bit. [colour=#800080]"A tour of Ponyville?"[/colour] She glanced over at Applebloom who was shrugging at her and so was Scoot. She sighed a bit and said, [colour=#800080]"I don't think...I'm the best pony to give a tour of Ponyville...I'm just a little filly.."[/colour] She giggled a bit.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle hopped in the cart. They had ridden in this cart before. But never with this many ponies. Applebloom then stuck her hoof in the air and said, [colour=#ff8c00]"To the clubhouse!" [/colour]She giggled a bit when she lowered her hoof.

((FF to the clubhouse))

Sweetie Bellle and Applebloom both happily hopped out of the cart and started to trot towards the clubhouse. Applebloom remembered seeing AJ earlier when they passed her. She was talking with some pony but she had no idea who it was. So she forgot about it and didn't worry about it. Applebloom then trotted right up next to the clubhouse and said, "[colour=#ff8c00]Ahnd here we have...The Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse!" [/colour]She then moved her hoof horizontally to scan across the clubhouse.