school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

Rarity yelled out goodbye to Sweetie,but she ran out before she could.

Scootaloo flew out of the Boutique,falling as she exited,"Hey,wanna ride?" She gtabbed out her scooter,which had a wagon attached to it.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetie hopped on the wagon and smiled at Scootaloo. [colour=#800080]"Glad you brought this!" [/colour]She then waited for her ride to take off.

Sweetie could tell Scootaloo was trying hard. She looked down at herself and then thought,[colour=#800080] I'm not fat am I? [/colour]She then smiled weakly and said to Scoots, [colour=#800080]"Um..Scootaloo you alright?"[/colour]

Sweetie felt the speed pick up slightly. She smiled and then jumped out the wagon. She started to trot along and said, [colour=#800080]:I think I'll just walk. Is that alright?"[/colour] She said with a giggle.

Sweetie hopped out and looked at Scootaloo, She rolled her eyes and said,[colour=#800080] "I told you I could have just walked."[/colour] She sighed again.

Moon Shine walked with her older brother, Sun Flare, she looked at him when he stopped, [colour=#ff8c00]"Are you sure you are going to be okay by yourself?...I can ask Angel to watch you?[/colour]" Moon shake her head, [colour=#4b0082]"I'm...good...I just want to enjoy the nature...[/colour]" thought she liked it better if it was night time, she looked at her brother's flank, on it was a blue fire ball. she looked at her flank, and sighed," [colour=#ff8c00]Hey don't worry little sis![/colour]" he smiles, [colour=#ff8c00]"It will show when it is time...now go along...you know where to find me when you need me...right[/colour]?" she nodded, "[colour=#4b0082]Either in Cloudstale or by the stores i got it...[/colour]" Sun smiled,"[colour=#ff8c00] good...now be good and be careful don't talk to strangers or acc-[/colour]" Moon stopped him,"[colour=#4b0082] I got it!...I'm not little anymore!"[/colour] Sun chuckled and smiled, "[colour=#4b0082]Be safe...have fun![/colour]" he flew off, "[colour=#4b0082]....okay...now let's look around...I guess...[/colour]"

Sun was hiding in the trees, he didn't want to leave his sister, so he will watch her for a distance.

Moon saw the other fillies from a distance, she quickly looked down at the ground...trying to be unnoticed.