(You can, Saronyx. Also, sorry for being offline, changeling magic made my computer not have internet for 3 days. Remind me to put hot sauce in Chrysalis' apple pie.)

Six String looked at Midnight. [colour=#008080]"Sure, if you want,"[/colour] he said. He then looked at Knight, but instead of getting angry, he just smiled. He turned back to Compass. [colour=#008080]"You can meet at the Everfree Forest meeting point, I just need to get Delilah and we can go. Actually, everyone, go pack what you need, and we'll all meet back at the place in an hour, okay?"[/colour] he asked everypony in the group at once. Then his face turned sour.[colour=#008080] "Also, you might want to alert any family you have that you're leaving, as you likely won't be seeing them for a few months. It takes a long time to get to Extrequs and back."[/colour]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Awesome. S'alright, but be sure to use Ghost Pepper sauce, that stuff burns like you wouldn't believe. I know from experience.))

(I'm finalizing a character for this at the moment, so I'll just say he's waiting at the Everfree place, so I'll actually join in when you guys get back there.)

((Where's Delilah,here's Delilah XD sorry for such a late post,I have been a very busy bee lately :P ))

Delilah ran downstairs as she heard a knock on the door,"Comin!" She hollered,then grabbed her hat,backpack,and then put her mane up into a pony tail while running down the stairs,answering the door she said," Oh,hiya!" She stepped outside and closed the door behind herself,"I'm ready,are ya'll?" She asked while glancing around at everypony,she hoped that no one would attempt to take off her hat,she did not want any of them to get offended beacuse she was an alicorn,and really close to her coronation date.

(Everypony else left to do their own thing, we're meeting back at the place where we started; also, I'll be the only one who knows about you being an alicorn, but I won't mention it.)

Six String snapped to attention as Delilah appeared in the door. [colour=#008080]"There ya are,"[/colour] he said. [colour=#008080]"Yeah, I'm ready; I even got three ponies to come along! Compass Rose, Knight, and Rose. Watch out for the Knight guy, he likes to make first impressions on mares by hitting on them." [/colour][colour=#000000]he said with a chuckle.[/colour][colour=#008080] "I'm sure he don't mean anything by it.t[/colour]

Six String knew Delilah was becoming an Alicorn Princess, and in an act of respect, he did not mention it even in private.

Six String arrived at the point near the Everfree Forest, Delilah close behind. He noticed two ponies already there; he'd seen one, but not the other. Already suspicious, he decided to play it cool. [colour=#008080]"What're you here for?"[/colour] he asked to Saronyx.

((Heads up, character I'm using isn't actually me, sorry if I confused you with my last post :P))

The 'pony' Six String addressed pulled back his hood, revealing him instead to be a zebra. He spoke, "I saw these posters stuck all over Ponyville. I've been looking for an excuse to go on an adventure, and decided I'd tag along." He spoke with a thick accent, though his speech pattern did not rhyme, as most Zebra's did, "I hope my being one of the Zebrakind will not cause any problems. My name is Xukar (Zoo-car)."

Midnight appears hanging upside down on a branch out of nowere "did i miss anything?" her saddlebag dropping on the ground, looking down at it. then teleporting down and picking it up and setting it on her back again.