• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im starting to wonder if all the Rp's are just going to go dead one day..)) Rose stands up quickly and ducks back down "could've sworn i heard something.." turning her head slowly to look behind her as her eyes go small in fear, tapping the others shoulders, telling them to look behind them. meeting eye to eye with one of the guards.

Delilah turned after feeling a peculiar hoof tap on her shoulder blade. Eyeing them was a guard! Instantly her instincts got the best of her,Delilah flew up into the air,huge wooshes" coming from them as she took off,soaring into the sky,her wings beating the air with every stroke.

Delilah's wings gave out as she flew,causing her to have to land,right in the middle of the group,again," Well,we were.." She stopped since she had started to fumble over her words.

The guard looked at her, his expression still deadpan, "You were what?"

Xukar stomped a hoof to gain the guard's attention, "You would deny a Zebra and his guests passage to his homeland? Is that really the kind of message the Princesses are trying to send here?"

The guard shrugs, "Orders are orders, Striped. No one gets to the coast." He huffs, "Especially one of the Striped." He adds under his breath.

Midnight flatens her ears and stands "first off, striped has a name, second off, its none of your bussnuss on what we are doing. Apparenty NOW you want to get involved in what ponys are doing sneaking around? Last time I told one of you someone was being suspisious doing THE EXACT SAME THING what did you do? Ignore it." Midnight knowing she was getting ahead of herself she sits back down.

The guard looks at her with slight disdain, "Some of may not hold our ideals in any esteem, but I am one who will carry out my orders to a fault." He glances at Xukar with a deeper disdain, "And I could care less whether or not your striped friend has a name or not. Either way, no one is getting to the coast."

midnight blinks a few times "[colour=#800080]ok?[/colour]" she thinks for a moment, taking his helmet and putting it on her head she snickers, shoving him out of the way and starts to run "[colour=#4b0082]ill catch up later[/colour]!" kicking up dirt as she gallops down the dusty road

The guard grunts as she takes the helmet an growls darkly, "Hey! Just what do you think you're do--!" As he spoke however, Xukar had lunged forward, punching a hoof into his unprotected head, rendering him unconscious. He looks back at the others, "Let us hurry! Others will be here once they lose interest in the Dogs!"

((Yeah, my mobile does that a lot to))

(Sorry, I lost internet for a while. DARNED CHANGELING MAGIC.)

[colour=#008080]"RUN!" [/colour]Six String said, running and dodging spells. Luckily for the group, the guards were in a panic since they were caught off-guard, and their spells weren't too accurate. [colour=#008080]"My boat's just a little farther up ahead. We should be able to cloak it and get off the coast before the guards can catch our trail."[/colour]

Delilah had suddered,and fell backwards when the guard had spoken to her,she had zoned out for a moment,she came back into focus when Six String said to run. Out of instinct,she looked around,then took off as fast as she could,then she flapped her wings and took off in flight as fast as she could. In the midst of her fying,she looked back and nearly hit a tree when she turned her ehad around,panicing she threw her head down and off went her hat,she slighlty huffed,but didn't care at the moment,her life was more precious than concealing a horn under a hat.

((Sorry for being one for like FOREVER,lol,Jk,but yeah :( ))

(OOC: hi, I'm new, so if this doesn't work them forget I ever posted. ^^ )

A young light blue pony stepped out of the trees, wearing a blue outfit( like a blue British red coat.) with white straps and a backpack on his back, and a brown danger doo hat that concealed a horn..(still not sure if this fits in) "Is it too late to sign up?" He asked looking at the guard, and quickly taking off after the others that were now farther ahead of him. "Wait! I can get you farther than the coast!" He yelled after them.